Mke Francesa's last show | Syracusefan.com

Mke Francesa's last show

Briancuse

Living Legend
I know some people love him and some people don't, but either way you were listening, Im going to miss the guy, Wfan isn't going to be the same without him.

This speech right now is Fluckin awesome.

30 Minutes of Mike, just talking to me, to you, to everyone.

Haters gonna hate I’m sure, but this is epic.

The Dog weighs in solo...

I listened to the entire show on Friday and it was amazing. I know many don't like him but that is Francesa doing his job well. Nobody can replace him. Nobody has the sources for the New York teams he has. He will be missed. Behind all the yelling and unintentional humor on his show was a lot of knowledge being dropped. And you won't find that on any other sports talk show these days anywhere else

He may be a clown but plenty of his criticisms of Francesa are right on the mark. It kinda blows my mind that people who I think are serious sports fans can't recognize a blowhard (Francesa) when they see one.
Mushnick has a lot of negativity in him and rarely goes out of the way to say anything good.

Mushnick has a lot of negativity in him and rarely goes out of the way to say anything good.

I tend to agree with that. He does say positive things but not nearly often enough. But he has chronicled some of Francesa's faults with pretty solid detail and he's far from the only one who has done that. I don't see how anybody could argue that MF is not rude to callers, a lousy interviewer as he's constantly trying to prove what he knows and a horrible predictor of sporting events, to name just a few faults.

He may be a clown but plenty of his criticisms of Francesa are right on the mark. It kinda blows my mind that people who I think are serious sports fans can't recognize a blowhard (Francesa) when they see one.

Totally agree with this

You guys are hysterical and obviously don’t like sports and sports talk radio in particular.

Defenders of mushnick, now I’ve seen everything.

I am going to like sports talk radio even more now that I don't have to sit through blowhard Francesa

I am going to like sports talk radio even more now that I don't have to sit through blowhard Francesa
You had choices before. No one said you needed to listen to him.

That's the beauty of satellite radio. Plenty of options, national talk not just local and minimal ads. I feel bad for those that are stuck with traditional radio.

You guys are hysterical and obviously don’t like sports and sports talk radio in particular.

Defenders of mushnick, now I’ve seen everything.

Mushnick can be a douche. That doesn't make Francesa any less of a blowhard.

What choices? I am in an area that is too far from the 98.7 ESPN radio signal when it moved from 1050am, I only get 660 the Fan and like sports talk radio, so to get the updates etc I have to listen. Much the same I have to listen to Yankee radio, but loathe Suzyn Waldman

Snowflakes gotta snowflake.

Afternoon drive is gonna suck now.

At best...mildly tolerable.

There will be no more rants, no more big get, awesomely done interviews, no more berating stupidass callers...good lord Mike, please come back!!!

I tend to agree with that. He does say positive things but not nearly often enough. But he has chronicled some of Francesa's faults with pretty solid detail and he's far from the only one who has done that. I don't see how anybody could argue that MF is not rude to callers, a lousy interviewer as he's constantly trying to prove what he knows and a horrible predictor of sporting events, to name just a few faults.

IMO,
Most callers deserve it 'cause they're awful and he's not a bad interviewer.
The last part is definitely valid. Whenever he recaps his picks he does the "what if" with all the narrow losses but never when it goes his way. But taking himself sooo seriously is also unintentionally hilarious and has helped made him popular with the younger crowd.

I do also appreciate a guy who knows his sports history. Since I don't get paid for it yet somehow have forgotten more than most clowns on the radio.

Snowflakes gotta snowflake.

Afternoon drive is gonna suck now.

At best...mildly tolerable.

There will be no more rants, no more big get, awesomely done interviews, no more berating stupidass callers...good lord Mike, please come back!!!

Believe it or not Kaiser there are alternatives besides WFAN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom