Monday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Monday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
10549052-standard.jpg

When Syracuse hits from beyond the arc, Orange offense tough to contain

Syracuse visits Louisville in search of an elusive basketball win

Orange Scouting Report: Syracuse at Louisville

Mike's Mailbox: Why does everyone hate Syracuse basketball?

Orange must contain Cardinals from long range to end 7-game losing streak to Louisville

Syracuse-Louisville Preview

#23 Louisville vs. #2 Syracuse: Monday's Preview

Syracuse to test Rick Pitino, Louisville

Boeheim Foundation hopes to win $100,000 for charity

Weekly walkthrough: Louisville gets shot vs. Syracuse at home

Syracuse scouting report: Louisville

Kentucky, Syracuse seem solid No. 1 NCAA tournament seeds

Videos

i

Orange offense explodes against UConn

Dance Dare Featuring Otto The Orange

Louisville Press

No. 2 Syracuse will put Louisville basketball's winning streak to ...

No. 24/23 Men's Basketball Set for Battle Against No. 2 Syracuse ...

Recruiting

Ennis, Briscoe & Johnson form the best backcourt in America

Ennis has 16, Briscoe 17 in win

Gambling Sites

Louisville Cardinals Vs. Syracuse Orange 2/13/12: Mitch's Free ...

Cardinals host Syracuse in Big East Battle

Last Game

SI's Burlison on SU-UConn

Huskies lose steam without Drummond for crucial stretch in 2nd half

Syracuse shooting sizzles in win over Connecticut

SLICED IN SYRACUSE

Jeremy Lamb's Cold Hand Comes At Bad Time

Opinion

Super-duper praise for Orange basketball team

Former Players

NY Knicks winning with Jeremy Lin, so Carmelo Anthony must change his game ...

Jonny DNP in loss

OOC Opponent

Virginia Tech vs. Boston College: Hokies come from behind to win a close game, for a change

Around The Big East

Enjoy the last year of the glorious tournament

Hoyas put away St. John's from long range

ACC News

A Modest Proposal

Duke vs. The Top 25

Around The Nation

Michigan remains unbeaten at home

NBA

Some Lin-iment for the NBA

Whitlock apologizes for Lin remark

Blogs

3. Earning the #1 overall seed would help Kentucky's cause in this regard. Despite their #1 ranking, Joe Lunardi at ESPN currently has UK as the #2 overall seed in the tournament, behind Syracuse. To me, that is a joke. Syracuse did not play a road game outside of the Big East, and though they are 6-1 on the road in conference, only one of those wins came against a team with a winning league record (Cincinnati).

2. With the Ohio St. Buckeye's loss to the Michigan St. Spartans yesterday, there is now some separation between Syracuse, Kentucky and the rest of the candidates for #1 NCAA seeds

4. In order to be #1 overall, Kentucky may have to run the table. Syracuse certainly has a chance to do so. Interestingly, Jim Boeheim's squad's toughest remaining test will likely come Monday night at 7:00pm at the Yum Center against Louisville. So I'll be rooting hard for little brother for once. The Orange also travel to UCONN later this month. There is also the Big East Tournament in Madison Square. For my money, the league is down this year, but Syracuse will probably get a boost if it successfully runs that gauntlet
SBN

Syracuse vs Louisville: Rick Pitino Is Rare Coach Who Can Crack the 'Cuse Zone

Syracuse Orange Face Their Toughest Challenge This Year with Louisville

White Out special at KFC Yum!

SU Women

Cards vs Syracuse wbb

I'm confused. Hasn't Kentucky only played one road game outside of the SEC?

3. Earning the #1 overall seed would help Kentucky's cause in this regard. Despite their #1 ranking, Joe Lunardi at ESPN currently has UK as the #2 overall seed in the tournament, behind Syracuse. To me, that is a joke. Syracuse did not play a road game outside of the Big East, and though they are 6-1 on the road in conference, only one of those wins came against a team with a winning league record (Cincinnati).

I'm confused. Hasn't Kentucky only played one road game outside of the SEC?

Their road games are a joke. The one team they played that was ranked they lost too. Here are Kentuckys road games this season.

@ Indiana (loss)
@ Auburn
@ Tennessee
@ Georgia
@ LSU
@ South Carolina
@ Vandy

A real murders row.

Their road games are a joke. The one team they played that was ranked they lost too. Here are Kentuckys road games this season.

@ Indiana (loss)
@ Auburn
@ Tennessee
@ Georgia
@ LSU
@ South Carolina
@ Vandy

A real murders row.
Playing @Tenn and @Vandy is no joke. But the fact that the blogger forgot @NC State for us just shows he's lazy.

Playing @Tenn and @Vandy is no joke. But the fact that the blogger forgot @NC State for us just shows he's lazy.

I agree but they are no harder than playing at Cincinnati or Villanova (even though they blow this year). All of the teams are unranked and that should be pointed out.

I agree but they are no harder than playing at Cincinnati or Villanova (even though they blow this year). All of the teams are unranked and that should be pointed out.
No no no no no...why kill the narrative?
Remember, Syracuse doesn't play outside of the Eastern Seaboard till February!
And and and...their road schedule is a joke...they don't deserve their rankings compared to UK, or UNC, or OSU!

Or conveniently ignored it because it makes his story sound better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom