Monday Mind Cakes - Not the real My Take | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Monday Mind Cakes - Not the real My Take

What did you say the other 3 home games this year when those seats were full?
Not criticizing the students but let’s be fair - they either show up late, leave at halftime or some combination of the above.

Nope.

They put out a fresh set for the Holy Cross game. I was there early.
Yup. And everything is cleared out and thrown out in and around the seating area after every game. There is an army of people doing this. The OP is mistaken.

Nope.

They put out a fresh set for the Holy Cross game. I was there early.

Yeah ottos army literally made a facebook
Post about how this week they were giving out pom poms again

These weren’t from the first game LOL

They were new ones

Thats my point as well. They didn't deserve that space.
So much hate for the very reason Syracuse University exists!

I've got news for you, the football team is entirely made up of students. Students' $75,000 plus per year along with so much of what they give post graduation is what funded the Dome refurbishment. It's what built the IPF. They also make up the other teams that compete well in a P4 conference with high academic standards (basketball, lacrosse, soccer, field hockey, cross country, softball, volleyball, etc.).

Without students, the university would actually not exist.

But you're right. They don't deserve to pay additional money for seats to see their team, full of their classmates, and decide for themselves when they come and go to those seats. Let me know when your annual contribution is over $75,000 or you represent the school in competition or rankings of any sort. I guess there is new language on the tickets that requires you show up before kickoff and not leave until the alma mater is sung (their alma mater)? I'm glad you've never been late arriving or left early.

Not criticizing the students but let’s be fair - they either show up late, leave at halftime or some combination of the above.
Sounds an awful lot like criticism to me.

Sounds an awful lot like criticism to me.
I’m just balancing the take that said the students have been amazing… for the 2 quarters they are actually there.

I can understand the late arrivals for a nooner. We’ve all been in college. And I can understand leaving early if it’s a blowout. But many of the students left at halftime of the Stanford game… because it was Friday night and they had better things to do. The team needs them to stay when it matters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom