Mookie is Transferring, guess his landing spot | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mookie is Transferring, guess his landing spot

If Waiter's leaves after this year, Mookie could be the 4th guard option. Not bad insurance. He does not seem to be high maintenance and is content with his role. On the other hand, what could Boeheim do with that scholarship?

How did he "F it up?" By not being good enough to make the rotation? He's been model citizen on the bench all year, understanding he has little to no role on our team this year. Fab might , but at least that's a reason to not like someone.

Agreed. Mook was an unforunate case where he came in a small class surrounded by other larger, very talented classes (2007, 2010, 2011). Hypothetically, if he came into the program at another time, he could have had a good college career. I forgive Mookies past incident bitching about playing time using social media, I feel for the guy.

I like Mookie and I wish him well. Hope he can come back and finish his degree.

Can't ever recall such a highly touted recruit just being unable to break into the normal rotation by their junior year, let alone senior (this is his 4th year here). IMO, he has played out of his natural position his entire career at SU. He's not a 2, but clearly a small forward type, and feel it has contributed significantly to his lack of success here.

Give the kid a break. He should have transferred long ago to an Iona, Marist, Manhattan, Sienna level program where he would get considerable PT. Wish him all the best.

I said a year ago that he should transfer to Lemoyne so he won't have to sit out a season. All those other schools he would have to sit out a year. Another D-2 school option would be Pace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom