More fallout at MSU | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

More fallout at MSU

Eighteen-year-old Kaylee Lorincz confronted Engler during a highly charged board meeting Friday. She says Engler and his special counsel offered her $250,000 while her attorney was not present. Lorincz is among those suing the university over its handling of the Nassar case. Nassar is now serving decades in prison for molesting women and girls.

According to Lorincz, Engler said to her, “Right now if I wrote you a check for $250,000 would you take it?”

Eighteen-year-old Kaylee Lorincz confronted Engler during a highly charged board meeting Friday. She says Engler and his special counsel offered her $250,000 while her attorney was not present. Lorincz is among those suing the university over its handling of the Nassar case. Nassar is now serving decades in prison for molesting women and girls.

According to Lorincz, Engler said to her, “Right now if I wrote you a check for $250,000 would you take it?”

Holy shhh

Engler is just clueless.

Wow. I mean. Holy crap that's stupid.

Parties can settle lawsuits without their attorneys present. Just saying.
The special counsel, however, committed an ethical violation, if the allegation is true.

It’s amazing how stupid these people are. I mean it’s almost as if they are thinking what is the worst thing we could do in this situation and doing it. Let’s take an 18 year old kid who was molested by an employee of our university and offer her cash to drop her lawsuit. Really. Then when she’s says it’s not about money or whatever she says you say give me your number. Unbelievable.

Wow that's some Ted Dibiase stuff right there

I hope our boys kept the video which showed consent, and kept them out of big trouble. Otherwise, we could see similar suit.

Hopefully didn’t lose all their data when they switched from Motorola to a Primeco phone!

Parties can settle lawsuits without their attorneys present. Just saying.
The special counsel, however, committed an ethical violation, if the allegation is true.
Not only is that a sleazy move by Engler, the "special counsel" could very well get suspended over that. Stupidity knows no bounds there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom