More info coming about the UNC class system scandal. Former player | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

More info coming about the UNC class system scandal. Former player

Who are you and why do you spend so much time on the SU board? Do you make any posts other than defending UNC academic fraud?

That's absurd. No one asked "them" (none of whom McCants named) to prove anything. "They" are the ones claiming academic credentials. It's "their" (alleged) transcripts that helped getting Storz to sit one out. Really, more than anyone else, it's UConn that should be bezerko over all this.

They have academic credentials. McCants is challenging their credentials and is trying to drag them into a mess that he created. He isn't worthy of a response by them. This is his fight, not theirs. If he wants to make allegations, perhaps he should reevaluate his decision not to speak with the man investigating UNC right now?[/quote]

Who are you and why do you spend so much time on the SU board? Do you make any posts other than defending UNC academic fraud?

They have academic credentials. McCants is challenging their credentials and is trying to drag them into a mess that he created. He isn't worthy of a response by them. This is his fight, not theirs. If he wants to make allegations, perhaps he should reevaluate his decision not to speak with the man investigating UNC right now?
[/quote]

You can see that I have more likes than I have posts here. I highly doubt that would be the case if all I did was post about UNC.

CHAPEL HILL, N.C.-- North Carolina guard Rashad McCants is required to go to class, to show up on time for practice and to attend study hall. He has very little of the freedom most college students take for granted.

a_mccants_mug.jpg
McCants
And he wouldn't have it any other way.

"I love North Carolina," McCants said Tuesday. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=1905457

One final ray of hope quickly vanished. McCants worked out for the Mavericks, and afterward coach Rick Carlisle asked him to see a psychiatrist. "To find out what was wrong with me," McCants says sarcastically. It was the third time a coach had made such a request. During his freshman year at UNC, coach Matt Doherty sent him to see a "friend" who happened to be a shrink. McCants says 10 minutes into the first visit he was told, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with you."

sports.espn.go.com/espn/magazine/archives/news/story?page=magazine-20100726-article36

That worked.

Please answer the questions.

You can see that I have more likes than I have posts here. I highly doubt that would be the case if all I did was post about UNC.

Holy nonsequitor, batman. I only post about Duke. I have far more posts than likes. And I've given fewer likes than I've gotten. Oh well.

Holy nonsequitor, batman. I only post about Duke. I have far more posts than likes. And I've given fewer likes than I've gotten. Oh well.

Not many Lance Thoma$ fans here, apparently. I'm sure Lance's jeweler is a fan, though.

Zzzzzzzzzzz... Who cares there are examples of this at every major program football and basketball. They're not called athletes-students for nothing. Wait I mean student-athletes...

Not gonna lie, as much as I'd love to see UNC get clowned for this you'd think Syracuse fans out of anyone would be hesitant about some "throw against the wall, see if it sticks" OTL reporting.
Well if they had Mark Schwarz on this, the truth would be told.

Zzzzzzzzzzz... Who cares there are examples of this at every major program football and basketball. They're not called athletes-students for nothing. Wait I mean student-athletes...

Some schools have lower academic standards for athletes, while other schools pretend to have acadamic standards for athletes. There is a difference.