More Ryan Nassib chatter | Syracusefan.com

More Ryan Nassib chatter

Am I the only one a little stunned to learn that Geno has fewer rushing TDs than Ryan in his career? And no, it's not because of the black/white thing, but because Ryan isn't known as much of a runner, and Geno had such a better 40 time at the combine and ran an offense that produced a lot more scoring so you'd just expect him to have gotten into the endzone more than just four times.

Am I the only one a little stunned to learn that Geno has fewer rushing TDs than Ryan in his career? And no, it's not because of the black/white thing, but because Ryan isn't known as much of a runner, and Geno had such a better 40 time at the combine and ran an offense that produced a lot more scoring so you'd just expect him to have gotten into the endzone more than just four times.

Take your racist banter elsewhere. :)

Good catch though - I'm sure you're not the only one to be surprised by that.

Geno has also been at fault for more safeties in his career than Ryan... :D

@MoveTheSticks: Here are the QB matches I hear most often from NFL sources: Bills-Geno, AZ-Glennon, JAX-Nassib, PHI-Manuel…for what it's worth.

@MoveTheSticks: Here are the QB matches I hear most often from NFL sources: Bills-Geno, AZ-Glennon, JAX-Nassib, PHI-Manuel…for what it's worth.
A news report on Buffalo radio station WBEN today stated that the Bills have had individual workouts/meetings with several QBs - Geno Smith, Matt Barkey, & others. Not mentioned - Ryan Nassib.

Maybe they know Ryan well enought that no addtional workout is needed.

A news report on Buffalo radio station WBEN today stated that the Bills have had individual workouts/meetings with several QBs - Geno Smith, Matt Barkey, & others. Not mentioned - Ryan Nassib.

Maybe they know Ryan well enought that no addtional workout is needed.
I'm sure it's all smoke and mirrors at this point.

@PatrickMoranBSD
3m
After speaking to a team source, I'm confident the Bills would take Matt Barkley with the 8th overall draft pick. I believe he's their guy.

original

@PatrickMoranBSD
3m
After speaking to a team source, I'm confident the Bills would take Matt Barkley with the 8th overall draft pick. I believe he's their guy.
That's an interesting report. With the number of decent, but not necessarily exceptional QBs in the draft, I thought the Bills would wait till the second round for whoever is available. I expected them to use the #8 for the best talent on their board whatever position the guy plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom