More threads per page? | Syracusefan.com

More threads per page?

44PRIDE

All Conference
Any way to bump up the number of threads per page? It'd be nice if it were doubled from what it currently holds. Right now, relatively new threads are being bumped to the second page rather quickly..

Any way to bump up the number of threads per page? It'd be nice if it were doubled from what it currently holds. Right now, relatively new threads are being bumped to the second page rather quickly..
I think Bees said that he increased the number from 20 to 25 per page, but I agree with you. I know this is just due to laziness, but I find myself not being to follow what's new.

The ideal setting is two days from the most recent reply to a thread. I'll need to tweak it throughout the year.

Related, how can/should we encourage people to post things into existing threads instead of creating new one's? Last couple days there were a dozen expansion related threads all on the same thing ("here's my super nifty idea!"). From my experience good topic-based boards find that balance between ever-green threads on major topics, and megathreads that stifle discussion. Just a thought, this new site kicks the old one's ass in a major way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom