Morrison gone... | Syracusefan.com

Morrison gone...

orangeintheacc

Walk On
According to Suathletics Steve Morrison has resigned for personal reasons. Lea will be coaching the linebackers going forward.

According to Suathletics Steve Morrison has resigned for personal reasons. Lea will be coaching the linebackers going forward.
Curious thing. One of Shafs boys. Was this a case of Lea being one of Bullough's favorite coaches and really respected, Morrison/his family being genuinely unhappy or a bit of both? Probably the latter.

This will be our 3rd LB coach in 3 years. I hope the problem is with the coaches, not the players. Based on Lea's reputation, I suspect there will be more continuity here in the future.

Anyway, thanks for Steve for his efforts with the LBs, who I thought played well this past season. Hope he and his family are happier in Michigan. Look forward to seeing with Lea can do with our LBs. I think I read that BG used a 3-4 defense. If so, Clark has some work to do adjusting back to the base 4-3. Though again, we play the Okie more than our base defense and it has 4 or even 5 linebacker types out there in that alignment.

Would agree that it would seem to be personal reasons. I really do not think it possibly could be performance based. Especially when you look at the younger guys like Dyshawn and Siriki (young in that he has been playing for only 6 or 8 years). Those 2 really improved throughout the year. Thank you Coach Morrison. I'm sure you will continue to have success wherever you end up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom