Spoiler Alert - Most SHOCKING television moments | Syracusefan.com

Spoiler Alert Most SHOCKING television moments

jekelish

Living Legend
A play on the "saddest TV moments" thread, but this one is more about HOLY moments.

For me, the most shocking was this one right here:

Busy at a party, but posting in this so I get notifications so I remember tomorrow. Henry Blake's announcement was huge. I'm 27, but my old man loved MASH, and we watched them all. I have a few others in mind, but I have sausages to cook, and corn hole to play. Great thread, see ya tomorrow

Busy at a party, but posting in this so I get notifications so I remember tomorrow. Henry Blake's announcement was huge. I'm 27, but my old man loved MASH, and we watched them all. I have a few others in mind, but I have sausages to cool, and corn hole to play. Great thread, see ya tomorrow
I see it gets lonely up there.

Busy at a party, but posting in this so I get notifications so I remember tomorrow. Henry Blake's announcement was huge. I'm 27, but my old man loved MASH, and we watched them all. I have a few others in mind, but I have sausages to cool, and corn hole to play. Great thread, see ya tomorrow

You're at a party where you've got to handle sausages and play games of cornhole.

It would be so easy to make jokes right now.

You're at a party where you've got to handle sausages and play games of cornhole.

It would be so easy to make jokes right now.

Might have thrown myself into that one lol. Either way, people are full, and corn hole is fun.

Idk if that's any better

Might have thrown myself into that one lol. Either way, people are full, and corn hole is fun.

Idk if that's any better

No. No, it may in fact be worse when you consider they're full of sausage after games of cornhole.

Come on Jeke, you didn't see that coming when Arthur Miller was on the table?

The one that really was a holy crap moment for me was in Walking Dead when the Governor started opening fire

Come on Jeke, you didn't see that coming when Arthur Miller was on the table?

The one that really was a holy crap moment for me was in Walking Dead when the Governor started opening fire

Actually, sadly, I came to Dexter late in the game. My wife and I started watching it after season 4 had already aired, and in my daily internet exploration I stumbled across that particular spoiler on a pop culture/entertainment website.

Oh, and shocking moments?

Once again, despite having not read the books I knew this was coming thanks to both my brother and the GoT wiki, as I'm a glutton for spoilers. My wife's reaction, however, was f**king priceless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom