Most Targets Without a TD Allowed This Season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Most Targets Without a TD Allowed This Season

Champ? You saw my title. Please, just treat me like everyone else, I will never forget the little people, like you. Most targets without allowing a TD allowed. That is the stat.
Hah, well done. You still don’t understand what I’m getting at, but I appreciate the wit.

Most of the TD passes have been against us in Zone and mostly against the seem throws where the safeties have struggled. Pitt/UNC it was the same handoff that failed. Young kids looking a bit to long into the backfield. our man2man has been pretty solid on deep stuff

if we lose our top 3 DBs after this yr we will have to rebuild fast.

If we had any semblance of an offense, these guys would be talked about amongst circles more. When you're gassed and constantly on the field on a horrendous team, no one cares. The scouts are always watching though. And they've both played against NFL WRs this year.

Incredible play by both of them this year. Your efforts will not be forgotten.

If Trill comes back, and Tommy has a healthy OL look out.

GW and Iffy look like top 25 sized cb’s. They’re legit
I’m actually down on Dino (Liberty is inexcusable in my eyes), but very bullish for next year. IMHO, this forum will flip back to being on Dino’s side, and, in complete fairness to DB, next year’s team will be pretty good. Hopefully he can build on it.

I’m actually down on Dino (Liberty is inexcusable in my eyes), but very bullish for next year. IMHO, this forum will flip back to being on Dino’s side, and, in complete fairness to DB, next year’s team will be pretty good. Hopefully he can build on it.
Down on Dino the Coach, not Dino the recruiter right now