Movie Quote Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Movie Quote Thread

New Quote
I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

That depends on the quote you put up next
I will go with my favorite movie quote of all time

"YEA THEY DESERVED TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL."

I will go with my favorite movie quote of all time

"YEA THEY DESERVED TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL."

Samuel L. Jackson, A Time To Kill.

How about this one.

"I find I’m so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it’s the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."

How about this one.

"I find I’m so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it’s the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."
Shawshank

How about this one.

Shawshank

Try one a bit harder. That is like the best movie made. edowd beat me my a second or two so I'll defer to him.

But just in case he's lazy...

So I'm rappelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall. Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror. When suddenly I realize "Holy , Hansel, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?"

"If you're not in a hurry to die, then you must have something to prove?"

"with all due respect sir, I think we all have something to prove"

person who gets this will have impressed me as i feel this movie may be a touch obscure.

"If you're not in a hurry to die, then you must have something to prove?"

"with all due respect sir, I think we all have something to prove"

person who gets this will have impressed me as i feel this movie may be a touch obscure.

Tuskeegee Airmen

Shawshank

Try one a bit harder. That is like the best movie made. edowd beat me my a second or two so I'll defer to him.

But just in case he's lazy...

So I'm rappelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall. Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror. When suddenly I realize "Holy ****, Hansel, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?"
Zoolander?

Alright, here goes.

"You ain't from this planet are you, Vincent? Who is gonna mug two black fellas, holding pistols, sat in a car that is worth less than your shirt?"

or.

"I'm driving down the road with your head stuck in my window. What does it look like I'm doin'?"

Same movie. My all-time favorite.

Oh whoops. I thought DNABB said I should go again.

Alright, here goes.

"You ain't from this planet are you, Vincent? Who is gonna mug two black fellas, holding pistols, sat in a car that is worth less than your shirt?"

or.

"I'm driving down the road with your head stuck in my window. What does it look like I'm doin'?"

Same movie. My all-time favorite.
Snatch

ayup

My fav

Where's the door here?
There is no door. Just knock on the window.
How do you do business with a man who has no door?
The ethics are just the same.

Zoolander?

Correct.

Tuskeegee Airmen

Speaking of which, if you are a WWII history nerd like myself and you see Red Tails, you will be pissed off by the many many inaccuracies. I don't know why Hollywood thinks they need to change facts.

Correct.

Speaking of which, if you are a WWII history nerd like myself and you see Red Tails, you will be pissed off by the many many inaccuracies. I don't know why Hollywood thinks they need to change facts.
It's a George Lucas flick, who knows what unturned turd he pulled the script from out under.

I know it's not my turn, but I still want to throw out a line from my favorite movie of all-time, because that's how I roll:

"You've got red on you."

"You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley."

"You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley."

"On the Waterfront"

"It's all ball-bearings nowadays. "

"On the Waterfront"

"It's all ball-bearings nowadays. "

Haha! Fletch!

"This movie is going to make House Party look like House Party 2."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics