Movie Quote Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Movie Quote Thread

Haha! Fletch!

"This movie is going to make House Party look like House Party 2."

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Ok...a quote I have use in conversation many many many times...

"If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait"

from the same movie, and a line I said while driving on I-5 in No.Cal in September,

"Sacramento ain't worth moose piss"

"surrender dorothy"
no not that one.too easy.

context:
Marcy: My husband was a movie freak. Actually, he was particularly obsessed with one movie, "The Wizard of Oz." He talked about it constantly. I thought it was cute at first. On our wedding night, I was a virgin. When we made love - you've seen the movie, haven't you?
Paul Hackett: "The Wizard of Oz"? Yeah.
Marcy: Well, whenever he - you know, when he came...
Paul Hackett: Yeah.
Marcy: ...he would scream out, "Surrender Dorothy!" That's all! Just "Surrender Dorothy!"

"I have come to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I am all out of bubble gum"[/quote]

I didn't see this one answered - one of the many from Dazed & Confused

NEW ONE!!!!

"Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket."

"surrender dorothy"
no not that one.too easy.

context:
Marcy: My husband was a movie freak. Actually, he was particularly obsessed with one movie, "The Wizard of Oz." He talked about it constantly. I thought it was cute at first. On our wedding night, I was a virgin. When we made love - you've seen the movie, haven't you?
Paul Hackett: "The Wizard of Oz"? Yeah.
Marcy: Well, whenever he - you know, when he came...
Paul Hackett: Yeah.
Marcy: ...he would scream out, "Surrender Dorothy!" That's all! Just "Surrender Dorothy!"

After Hours. A true classic.

NEW ONE!!!!

"Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket."
ANDY... YOU GOONIE

NEW ONE!!!!

Goonies is always a classic.

"I have come to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I am all out of bubble gum"

I didn't see this one answered - one of the many from Dazed & Confused[/quote]

It is from the movie They Live and was spoken by Rowdy Roddy Piper.

new one:

"Shut up Brad! Your song stunk, I hate your suit and I could hurt you! "

Lost in America.

"Look at your math book; it looks brand new. Bet you've never even opened it."

"I only use it for special equations."

"I suppose you'd like the password?"

"If you'd like sir."

"Fidelio."

"Thank you sir we'll run you up to the house."

Bingo

Nice! My turn for something a bit less obscure

"Ya know that ringing in your ears? That 'eeeeeeeeee'? That's the sound of the ear cells dying, like their swan song. Once it's gone you'll never hear that frequency again. Enjoy it while it lasts."

Ive known like 1 of these quotes, i guess i should watch more movies.

Lost in America.

"Look at your math book; it looks brand new. Bet you've never even opened it."

"I only use it for special equations."

Rock "n" Roll High School

New one

"Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people. "

New one

"Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people. "

Finally 1 i know! Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"Real tomato ketchup eddie?"

"Nothing but the best!"

New one

Ferris Bueller

here you go:
I guess you think you're... you know, like an authority figure, with that stupid f*ckin' uniform, huh buddy? King clip-on-tie there, big f*ckin' man, huh? You know these are the limits of your life, man. The rule of your little f*ckin' gate here. Here's your four dollars, you pathetic piece of .

Ferris Bueller

here you go:
I guess you think you're... you know, like an authority figure, with that stupid f*ckin' uniform, huh buddy? King clip-on-tie there, big f*ckin' man, huh? You know these are the limits of your life, man. The rule of your little f*ckin' gate here. Here's your four dollars, you pathetic piece of .

Fargo

Nother:

"I don't wanna badmouth the kid, but he's a horrible, dishonest, immoral louse. And I say that with all due respect."

I have to re-post mine because it got buried. Name the movie:

"...and you have...those. I like those on a woman."

Here's another: "That's just weak song-writing. You wrote a bad song Petey!"

"I suppose you'd like the password?"

"If you'd like sir."

"Fidelio."

"Thank you sir we'll run you up to the house."

Eyes Wide Open.

"The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go."

Eyes Wide Open.

"The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go."

Saw, I think.

It's actually Eyes Wide Shut not Open but good job.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarattes,
it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom