Movie Quote Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Movie Quote Thread

Eyes Wide Open.

"The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go."
Mad Max

Eyes Wide Open.

"The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go."

Mad Max

"It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van."

Man, no one answered mine yet, either (refresher: "You've got red on you.")

Another line from that movie, which, again, is my favorite movie of all-time:

"How's that for a slice of fried gold?"

Man, no one answered mine yet, either (refresher: "You've got red on you.")

Another line from that movie, which, again, is my favorite movie of all-time:

"How's that for a slice of fried gold?"

Shaun of the Dead. I have that t-shirt LOL

God Dang...this thread requires acid to follow...

"Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity."

Shack de la Caddy.

Sidenote: I am absolutely killing my MPL with this thread.

Oh yea CuseTroop:

BLACK SHIRT - "We'll show those nigger-loving Jews and their simpering Catholic friends what the American Nazi Party stands for. We will hold our ground! Nothing will move us!"

BLACK SHIRT - "Get that car's licence plate number. We're gonna kill that son-of-a-bitch."

"Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? Hmm? And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is. It's not about money... it's about sending a message. Everything burns!"

"Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? Hmm? And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is. It's not about money... it's about sending a message. Everything burns!"

The Dark Knight.

It's not particularly tough to guess a quote when you supply the clip...

#protip

Old School

edit: this is the answer to AZOrange. Might be Caddyshack too. Maybe it was said in both. But I am 1000000000000% sure that Rodney Dangerfield said it.

"It took me a long time to realize that, uh, there ain't much difference between winnin' and losin', except for how the outside world treats you. But inside you, it's about all the same. It really is. Fact of the matter is, I believe that, uh, our only curses are the ones that are self-imposed. You know what I'm sayin'? We, all of us, dig our own holes."

"It took me a long time to realize that, uh, there ain't much difference between winnin' and losin', except for how the outside world treats you. But inside you, it's about all the same. It really is. Fact of the matter is, I believe that, uh, our only curses are the ones that are self-imposed. You know what I'm sayin'? We, all of us, dig our own holes."

Friday Night Lights. My 2nd favorite movie of all time. Here's my first. Guess the quote:

"Hey, lemme ask you a question. In the legal sense, can in' Steinbrenner move the Yankees? Does he have the in' right to just move them?"

"How should I know that?"

"You didn't learn that yet?"

"No, we get to Steinbrenner in third year law school."

It's not particularly tough to guess a quote when you supply the clip...

#protip

Oops, my bad. Read the beginning of the thread while in a hurry @ work. Missed the guessing part of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom