Movies 2023 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Movies 2023

Like Don't Look Up (2021), Triangle of Sadness was too "on the nose" for my taste. I like my metaphors to be less obvious ;).

I thought the Oscars didnt pick the people, That people nominated people to them? It also seemed a bit shorter this yr? I do think that many dont realize that in order to show as many non famous people as they do that are behind the scenes they have to limit it someplace.

I though James Caan showing a short clip that was not the Godfather or Brians song was interesting.

COCAINE BEAR will be the biggest hit at drive-ins this summer. don't need to make a masterpiece to make $

why would it be in drive ins this summer?
and if i owned a drive in i would hire a big dude in a bear suit acting wild bangin' on cars ,growling spraying beer and smashing ding dongs all over your vehicle.

(p.s. if you enjoy cokehead bear humor check out TUCKER AND DALE vs. EVIL.)

Last edited:
and if i owned a drive in i would hire a big dude in a bear suit acting wild bangin' on cars ,growling spraying beer and smashing ding dongs all over your vehicle.

(p.s. if you enjoy cokehead bear humor check out TUCKER AND DALE vs. EVIL.)
OK finally watched the DVD last night. everything i expected. which was pure camp/horror/comedy.
i highly recommend watching elizabeth banks commentary on your second viewing. again... this will be a big drive in movie hit. stupid funny gory. what's not to love when you're rounding second in the back seat ????

Has anyone seen Sound of Freedom?

Has anyone seen Sound of Freedom?

I’ve not. Heard it though.

Asteroid City is pretty awesome.
Went yesterday with wife and steps-sons. One of the boys is named Anderson due to Wes. I liked it enough. Don't think I've enjoyed any of the latest ones as much as Moonrise Kingdom for whatever reason. Maybe just getting older but feel like I haven't capital L loved any of the last few.

Went yesterday with wife and steps-sons. One of the boys is named Anderson due to Wes. I liked it enough. Don't think I've enjoyed any of the latest ones as much as Moonrise Kingdom for whatever reason. Maybe just getting older but feel like I haven't capital L loved any of the last few.
I need to see it two or three times before I decide on its place in the Wes Anderson rankings, but I left the theater smiling as I always do after watching his films.

Other than knowing his name I have no idea what movies he has done.. But that goes for most other director/producers as well. Nolan I do look for though.

Just finished extraction 2 on Netflix. That was very entertaining. Hope for a sequel.

Barbie is getting some big pre-sales and just wondering what the market is? kids/adults? Family market driving this number would make sense, it just looks so stupid to me, lots of pink though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom