Movies you have never seen which people are shocked that you haven't | Syracusefan.com

Movies you have never seen which people are shocked that you haven't

ScrabbCuse

Starter
I've never seen The Godfather. That always surprises people. They then revoke their friendship cards when they find out I have seen Godfather Part II.

I don't know how shocking it is, but I've never seen a Star Wars movie.

I think I've had each movie explained to me about 600 times. I've never once requested a narrative.

Lord of the Rings. Tried to watch the first one but it somehow just didn't click for me.

Any superhero movie since about 2011. I reached my saturation point well before the rest of the world, apparently.

#1 is Shawshank Redemption for me. I've seen plenty of prison movies but for whatever reason I've never had the desire to sit and watch it. Not even a second of it. I couldn't even give a reason why.

Lord of the Rings. Tried to watch the first one but it somehow just didn't click for me.

Any superhero movie since about 2011. I reached my saturation point well before the rest of the world, apparently.
I even bought the Lord of the Rings DVD. Still don't think I watched it though. I felt I needed to give it a try based on it's popularity. I think the plastic is still on it.

I think I saw the first Lord of the Rings movie. I was confused and bored to tears. Growing up in the 80's, I somehow managed to miss Pretty in Pink. I never saw Avatar either. Those might be my biggest misses, but I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

I think if you havent made an attempt to watch most of the top 50-100 movies of all time then you shouldnt expect to have an opinion on most movies.

if you dont like braveheart or gladiator is it because you dont like that type of movie or that story/acting in general? They are among the best ever done in that genre.

I think I saw the first Lord of the Rings movie. I was confused and bored to tears. Growing up in the 80's, I somehow managed to miss Pretty in Pink. I never saw Avatar either. Those might be my biggest misses, but I'm sure I'm forgetting some.
Fell asleep in Lord of Rings 1 and was done. Never saw Avatar.

If it's an fantasy movie, I've probably never seen it. I like true stories and dramas that are realistic enough they could be true. So I haven't seen Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter etc.

Any Tarantino movie except for Kill Bills.

I think if you havent made an attempt to watch most of the top 50-100 movies of all time then you shouldnt expect to have an opinion on most movies.

if you dont like braveheart or gladiator is it because you dont like that type of movie or that story/acting in general? They are among the best ever done in that genre.
Serious question: Are those two movies considered top 50 or 100?

Avatar for me. Pretty much seen every other movie mentioned in this thread.

Never saw Godfather Part III. Hasn't stopped me from using the meme.

Well, the board today has stopped me from using the meme though. :(

Avatar for me. Pretty much seen every other movie mentioned in this thread.

Never saw Godfather Part III. Hasn't stopped me from using the meme.

Well, the board today has stopped me from using the meme though. :(

You aren't missing much.

This threads made me angry but i'll entertain it...

I've never seen What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Schindler's List or any of the Bourne movies.

I've never seen Avatar either but found it pretty hilarious that James Cameron lost the academy award for best director and best picture to his ex-wife that year. How do you ever live that down?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo123

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom