MPB and Walls in trouble | Syracusefan.com

MPB and Walls in trouble

well, the hoop team has been lax in their arrests this year, so somebody had to step up to the plate......

:eek:

just great...

Oh Lord

No excuse for that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

It's one thing to get busted for drinking or something, but burglary charges? No time for that. See ya.

Life-changing mistake.
Breaking into houses...
aintnobodygottimefordat.gif

Just remember: You are innocent until proven guilty...

...unless you are the media, the public, the school, the DA...you get the idea...

Hopefully this was a misunderstanding (e.g. attempting to recover items lent to a neighbor), though I admit that it doesn't look good. I suspect they'll be missing out on Spring practice.

Let's hold off on jumping to conclusions until the facts are in.

This wouldn't have happened under Marrone. ;)

In all seriousness Pierce-Brewster would be a huge loss.

Time to see how "The Law" (ie/ HCSS) handles this situation. Does he drop the hammer and remove them from the squad? Or does he say "boys will be boys"...go SEC soft...give them a community service wrist slap and allow them back on the team?

Time to see how "The Law" (ie/ HCSS) handles this situation. Does he drop the hammer and remove them from the squad? Or does he say "boys will be boys"...go SEC soft...give them a community service wrist slap and allow them back on the team?
If the felony charge sticks then it likely won't be up to HCSS.

He'll lock them in the Carrier Dome.

Hopefully this was a misunderstanding (e.g. attempting to recover items lent to a neighbor), though I admit that it doesn't look good. I suspect they'll be missing out on Spring practice.

Let's hold off on jumping to conclusions until the facts are in.
This might be the most optimistic pollyanna-ish post ever.

They learned it all from their pen pal Malcolm Cater.

They gone. Cater 2.0. Walls I'm not worried about, MPB is a massive loss. Trejo please stand up.

Felony? Yeesh.

Now Bromley or Raymon getting snaps at DE doesn't sound so crazy anymore.

If he hasn't done so already, Shafer needs to have a team meeting and read the riot act to the team. Getting drunk happens... can get a first-time pass on that and trouble it may lead to...but stealing (and other crimes) from fellow students, if true, should get them canned and the team members need to be 100% aware of that.