MPB and Walls in trouble | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

MPB and Walls in trouble

Ha. When I first saw the thread I thought "too early to point out the 1.0 sacks stat?"

I wonder when we'll hear how paying the players would prevent things like this.

no doubt...When i saw the items they stole - paying players was my first thought.

As for the sack stat. I just don't get the love affair with MPB's ability. He was the least impressive defender of the hole front 7 last season. I've was actually looking forward to someone beating him out.

Considering there is pretty damning video evidence, these two will lucky if they don't do time, let alone don't get kicked out of school.

I thought MOB had potential to ne pretty good if he could add some bulk and strength in the upper 1/2 of his body. I said a few times that his problem was he couldn't get off blocks. Just not strong enough up top to shed blocks. Thus the low sack count. But he is pretty quick and tenacious and most of his plays took place past the line of scrimmage.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I thought MOB had potential to ne pretty good if he could add some bulk and strength in the upper 1/2 of his body. I said a few times that his problem was he couldn't get off blocks. Just not strong enough up top to shed blocks. Thus the low sack count. But he is pretty quick and tenacious and most of his plays took place past the line of scrimmage.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Yeah. He's just so active. At times it looked like he was making positive plays in spite of some real fundamental difficulties.

With improved strength and technique, I thought he had a shot to become a very productive player.

I feel like walls is more messed than Brewster. Brewster could have made a nice jump in ability and production this year. Lets hope Donnie Simmons can play as well as advertised or we will have no pass rush from the DE position.

Just remember: You are innocent until proven guilty...

...unless you are the media, the public, the school, the DA...you get the idea...

Or unless there is video evidence.

Yeah. He's just so active. At times it looked like he was making positive plays in spite of some real fundamental difficulties.

With improved strength and technique, I thought he had a shot to become a very productive player.

Yeah, I felt that while MPB didn't produce you could see his athleticism and raw talent. There was no reason to think with more weight and better technique that he couldn't at least contribute effectively as a part-time player.

Yeah, I felt that while MPB didn't produce you could see his athleticism and raw talent. There was no reason to think with more weight and better technique that he couldn't at least contribute effectively as a part-time player.
I'm genuinely concerned with generating an organic pass rush. We are a blitzing defense but good teams will pick us apart. We will be stout against the run though. Hopefully our trio of corners make big jumps in production

Stupid is that stupid does.

I never understand these things.

Ok. D. Walls is done.He's out he didn't play he has nothing going for him.

I could see MPB charges getting lessened to misdemeanors and possible suspension, but I don't think he's done. Partly because he's a started, partly because he didn't go in the house.

fyi if any of you have seen D.Walls he's the biggest dude you'll see maybe in your life, not a smart move by him. They both should have realized burgerlies on South are a reoccurring theme especially in the Winding ridge area, so DPS obviously took time to implement extra vigilance.

Oh well ---the toils of being young poor athletes. For football players @SU, if they don't receive fafsa all they get is or 700$semester to be used on food.

Ok. D. Walls is done.He's out he didn't play he has nothing going for him.

I could see MPB charges getting lessened to misdemeanors and possible suspension, but I don't think he's done. Partly because he's a started, partly because he didn't go in the house.

fyi if any of you have seen D.Walls he's the biggest dude you'll see maybe in your life, not a smart move by him. They both should have realized burgerlies on South are a reoccurring theme especially in the Winding ridge area, so DPS obviously took time to implement extra vigilance.

Oh well ---the toils of being young poor athletes. For football players @SU, if they don't receive fafsa all they get is or 700$semester to be used on food.
You can see the cameras clear as day. I can't believe kids still don't lock their doors. Mind blowing. Mine was locked unless we were in the living room area no matter what.

Good riddance. Thieves are the scum of the Earth.

So as far as DE's next year we will have the guys below:

Robert Welsh
Micah Robinson
Josh Manley

New guys:
PJ Batten
Travon Trejo
Isiah Johnson

And at NT/DT the guys below:

Jay Bromley
Eric Crume
John Raymon
Zian Jones
Marcus Coleman
Ryan Sloan

New Guy:
Wayne "SwaggaCuse" Williams

That is still a heck of a lot of talent and depth at both positions. Would they move Beauleau back to DE if more depth is needed?

Am I missing anybody that is a scholarship player ?

Apparently, stealing is the new borrowing.

Hmmm...any possibiility that these items were "borrowed" from MPB and Walls to begin with?? And weren't the victims supposed to be sleeping at the time. Oh something stinks.