MPB and Walls in trouble | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MPB and Walls in trouble

This happened 2/23 and involves tvs again.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/03/four_students_including_two_su.html

"We are very disappointed and do not in any way condone the alleged behavior that resulted in these charges," SU Football Coach Shafer said in a statement. "This does not represent the core values of our program or the conduct expected of student-athletes representing Syracuse football. We will be following the judicial process and will act accordingly.”

Jeremy Ryan@JeremyRyan44
Breaking news: Syracuse football players Markus Pierce-Brewster and Davon Walls arraigned on felony burglary charges in Syracuse City Court.
this is one of the reasons why there's historically been a stigma associated with JUCOs with bad character issues, etc. I have no idea if that's justified or not and would be curious if someone has ever checked the numbers of this type thing with JUCO's vs. 4 year guys recruited regularly, but it continues the impression.

Both of those guys are "Dumb as ashtrays" according to Roger Ailes.

HCSS's response was entirely appropriate, but it doesn't look good for these 2 dopes. The stupidity behind a stunt like this is unbelievable. They are throwing away a free ride to a major university, not to mention their entire football careers, and for what?- a few hundred dollars worth of electronics. Not to mention possible jail time and going through the rest of their lives with a felony conviction on their records.

400 block of Winding Ridge Rd...my old neighborhood. I spent 4 + years there.

If they did it I hope the U and/or Shafer gives them the boot.

This stuff happens to teams everywhere - we'll be fine. Response will be important for SS and being a leader of young men.

Now that's worse than what Spruill and Rene did.

Buh-bye, Markus and other kid. Nice knowing you.

the curse is back-lol

No room for "lol".

First, these kids will be fecked with this the rest of their lives if found guilty.

Secondly, SUFB just lost a huge piece of the D.

This shiit makes me incredibly upset. You have a huge opportunity in front of you and you just piss it away acting like dipshits. SMFH.

I think it is pretty clear that Walls was the one breaking and entering and stealing...while MPB was there the whole time trying to talk sense into him.
Joke or is there more info out there?

Joke or is there more info out there?
There apparently is SU DPS surveillance video showing MPB waiting outside while Walls enters the unlocked apartment, then helps to put the stuff in a car that MPB is shown driving. There is additional video showing them returning home shortly thereafter and moving the stuff into their apartment.

Link

Now that's worse than what Spruill and Rene did.

Buh-bye, Markus and other kid. Nice knowing you.

Happened on the weekend...wanna bet liquor and/or weed was in their systems? :bang:

Edit: or maybe not...it looks like they did it while the basketball game was on...Stupid MF'ers.

Well, this is just lovely.. and they were caught on video lol. Yeah, they're screwed.

There's a good chance that MPB could be an NFL Draft Pick... great call buddy. $950 worth of electronics to destroy your career. Well done, sir.

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif