Mullin out at St. John’s / Mike Anderson hired | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Mullin out at St. John’s / Mike Anderson hired

I honestly met a guy whose name was Richard Head.. I didn't believe it at first so asked to see his drivers license, sure enough he was telling the truth. He lives in Hornell..
i knew an adopted girl in college whose adopted last name was headd. her birth name was chisolm. so of course we called her jism-head

D3ew3Y6WAAIgTk3.jpg

I had to chuckle at these rumors. Mullin is a legend at SJU. They're not firing him unless things spiral out of control on the downside. They just made the NCAA tourney.

Two Hurley bros walk in to a Jersey gym fighting over the same player...

I had to chuckle at these rumors. Mullin is a legend at SJU. They're not firing him unless things spiral out of control on the downside. They just made the NCAA tourney.
The new AD came from Duke. The difference watching K for 10 years and then watching Mullin coach must have been jarring.

Hurley has to be the top choice here. Twitter thinks Tim Cluess would also be in the mix.

The idea of the Hurley brothers coaching at St Johns at UConn is pretty funny.

The new AD came from Duke. The difference watching K for 10 years and then watching Mullin coach must have been jarring.

Hurley has to be the top choice here. Twitter thinks Tim Cluess would also be in the mix.

The idea of the Hurley brothers coaching at St Johns at UConn is pretty funny.
I have followed the career of Cluess pretty closely and think he would be a great hire. The only downside is that he is 60. Besides that he would be a no brainer. He is St Johns through and through.

Red Storm tops Iona, but it’s family affair for Cluess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom