Mustapha Heron | Syracusefan.com

Mustapha Heron

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
  1. Just decomited from Pitt!

Might be the first big splash for Slice at St. Johns.

two3zone said:
That's a big hit to Pitt. I see only Vanderbilt as the only other offer on the table though. Wonder if he's opening everything back up.

that's what I heard, he's opening it back up, also a lot of St. John's speculation

Can't wait until St. John's goes down for recruiting violations in 5-years. ;)

If this kid chooses the Johnnies, you watch how fast Pitt goes to the NCAA.

There was some enmity between the schools, back in the Mike Jarvis era. And not being in the same conference any more, Pitt might be quicker to cry foul.

Back in the day, didn't Nova and Pitt keep accusing each other of recruiting violations?

Back in the day, didn't Nova and Pitt keep accusing each other of recruiting violations?
Specifically about 2 recruits. Pitt said Villanova stole Doug West from them. 'Nova said Pitt stole Bobby Martin from them. I also think Rollie and Paul Evans didn't like each other. Of course, not too many other coaches cared for either of them.

Pitt seems to be plummeting in stature. Of course they did beat us twice last season so there's that.

money-1.jpg

He may think the FBI or NCAA will be coming for Bruce Pearl and Auburn going on probation.

He's from CT so it would be a chance to be closer to home. It would be a heck of a pick up for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom