Class of 2017 - My friends son plays for Neumann-Goretti | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 My friends son plays for Neumann-Goretti

Upstait

Walk On
And he told me that Quade Green is most likely coming to Syracuse, the only thing stopping it is an offer from Kentucky. Which he's supposedly obsessed with getting according to my friend. Also, according to the same source Green plays AAU on Team Scan with Mohamed Bamba and is trying to recruit him to form a package deal to Syracuse. I doubt the second one happen's, based on Bamba's involvement with other schools. But, my source is very real, and his son is good enough to play high major ball one day.

And he told me that Quade Green is most likely coming to Syracuse, the only thing stopping it is an offer from Kentucky. Which he's supposedly obsessed with getting according to my friend. Also, according to the same source Green plays AAU on Team Scan with Mohamed Bamba and is trying to recruit him to form a package deal to Syracuse. I doubt the second one happen's, based on Bamba's involvement with other schools. But, my source is very real, and his son is good enough to play high major ball one day.

I hope this holds true--Green is a "special" talent. True difference maker at lead guard. Would love to land this kid. Flat out stud, and a flat out assassin stroking the ball.

Is Cam Reddish on the AAU squad too?

And he told me that Quade Green is most likely coming to Syracuse, the only thing stopping it is an offer from Kentucky. Which he's supposedly obsessed with getting according to my friend. Also, according to the same source Green plays AAU on Team Scan with Mohamed Bamba and is trying to recruit him to form a package deal to Syracuse. I doubt the second one happen's, based on Bamba's involvement with other schools.
But, my source is very real, and his son is good enough to play high major ball one day.

And it's spectacular!

tumblr_mzrhekQLFM1s0teago1_400.gif

Last edited:
If this news is true I like it, completely sold on Quade and not a big fan of Cosby Roundtree!

Murray is gone, I expect. Ulis? Briscoe?
I am not even sure how Briscoe is doing this year, but he always seemed like a guy that would jump the second he could.

I am not even sure how Briscoe is doing this year, but he always seemed like a guy that would jump the second he could.
Briscoe hasn't been the primary ball handler this year, and based on his size, PG will be his position in the NBA.

We have to look at what is coming in for 2016. I think all three are gone tbh

Dearon fox is coming in, absolute stud...but hes really frail so he could possibly stay 2 years but doubtful, UK will also be after Trae Young in 17 for pg

Fox is big time, he's already projected lotto in 17. UK will just pick whichever top 5 pg they want in that class as usual.

You mean pay don't you.

Possibly. Though if I was an elite PG or my kid was, that's obviously the ideal place to go. Besides the one Harrison twin, I can't really remember the last Elite PG that he recruited that wasn't in the league within a year or 2.

I would never EVER let my kid play for Calapari or UK!

Possibly. Though if I was an elite PG or my kid was, that's obviously the ideal place to go. Besides the one Harrison twin, I can't really remember the last Elite PG that he recruited that wasn't in the league within a year or 2.
Every single one of those guys would have been in the league in that amount of time no matter what school they went to.

I would never EVER let my kid play for Calapari or UK!

I would agree that Cal cheats in recruiting more than most, but I don't see Cal is a bad person because of it, he's relentless and most coaches dislike him for a lot of his practices but his angle now is just I will get you to the league in 2 years, which is fine and most kids don't want to stay anyway

We're almost at a point where any coach that has been around for a decade or 2 has run into something. The way that Cal left UMASS & Memphis is some pretty high end stuff though. I honestly believe that its just a sleazy business for guys with slicked back hair and Cal, like Urban Meyer are just exceptional at figuring it out and pushing the limits. I do admit that I hate both of their teams the very most in their respective sport but I'm also lying if I don't add that its probably because I'm quite jealous of the success that they have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom