My gift to you | Syracusefan.com

My gift to you

CaliCuse

All American
One of my favorite songs isMisirlou which you would recognize as the music used by Quinto Tarantino in "PulpFiction" opening credit sequence I was looking for the dick Dale original when Ifound THIS.

I don't know who she is or was but, I'm i love.

One of my favorite songs isMisirlou which you would recognize as the music used by Quinto Tarantino in "PulpFiction" opening credit sequence I was looking for the dick Dale original when Ifound THIS.

I don't know who she is or was but, I'm i love.
I'm guessing you know the symbolism there. Its real subtle.

I found that as well. My father would have loved hearing this. My father was ethnic minded. I pulled away from that very young but in my real young years living with grandparents I was fluent in Greek up to about 5 years old and can still understand a little but my speech skills have gone the way of Ancient Greece and its philosophers. I have one Greek friend you lives near Las Vegas in Henderson, NV. but all my relatives have passed on. I know what to order in a Greek restaurant. Greek old is't as tomato inspired as the Italian cuisine. If you've never had baklava as a desert run to you closest Greek restaurant and peace room for it.Mousaka is a favorite of most everyone. And before those guys begin popping off the comebacks moussaka is not moose ka ka.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom