My Pre-season ACC power rankings | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Pre-season ACC power rankings

Where is our pass rush coming from?
dep
And OLine is a weakness considering RT and the lack of depth. One or two injuries there and we're in deep doo doo.

pass rush besides the blitz will be a problem i give you that, but no way is our O-line going to be a weakness. We are stacked up the middle, Hickey is all league potential and Foy with Knapp backing him up is more then adequate. Tackle depth is a concern, but no way is it a weakness.

This year compares to 2010, we had Ryan as an unknown QB, but a stout defense with a punishing ground game. Carter and Bailey chewed up yards and time, Ryan was able to be a caretaker. This year we have Smith, maybe not as tough as Carter, but between PTG and Morris better depth, and probably a better line.

pass rush besides the blitz will be a problem i give you that, but no way is our O-line going to be a weakness. We are stacked up the middle, Hickey is all league potential and Foy with Knapp backing him up is more then adequate. Tackle depth is a concern, but no way is it a weakness.

Last year we didn't generate much 4 down pressure either. Sharpe was a beast in the Pitt game but other games didn't. I see it as the same as last year - Stop the run with the inside guys (a real strength), exotic blitzes, single coverage apart of the time (only our corners should be much better.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom