My question for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

My question for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

I just don't buy the argument that Griffin can't play the 2 because of defense. We have had a bunch of guys that played the 2 and the 3 in the zone. Is Griffin a slow learner?
Watch this clip from 6 minutes to 7:30. AG is playing 2 guard for us.

I’m going to be honest here and I’m probably going to catch some for saying it. I’ve said it before JB is the Syracuse program, JB built the Syracuse program but I am pretty ready for him to hang it up. I would be extremely appreciative for what he has done but I would be extremely content if he hung them up after this season. He is starting to lose people, fans, alums, former players, etc...it’s hard to coach your son I’ll give him that. But after today’s Q and A with Boeheim is pretty much sealed the deal for me. Some of his answers were What worthy.
It’s so beyond obvious that Kadary needs to play more and he is using the condition excuse to cover for Girard and Boeheim. Literally our hall of fame coach is holding us back from being a better team by covering his son and Girards ass. Kadary quite honestly might be the best all around player on this team but says he’s not conditioned enough? Give me a break, he played 30 seconds in one half because he wasn’t conditioned enough...??? But Buddy and Girard play 35 minutes after getting covid and are our least efficient players Adios. Love JB and what he’s done for this program but he’s lost me after the last few seasons. I’ve been ready for change since the year Hop left. Should have been his. I wholeheartedly think it’s best for the program if JB retires after this season. Best for JB’s legacy, this current team and the future of the program.
Buddy should be playing the majority of minutes (in the 28-33 mpg range) in the backcourt. He's an asset and he actually does spread the floor. JGIII is the guy that should lose (or better share) minutes with K.Richmond. His 32+ minutes are the unjustified at this stage with his play. I love JAB (this is true), but the JGIII's "not playing that bad" is as ridiculous as his K.Richmond's-not-in-shape-to-play-20-mpg trope?

Has someone checked if the Boeheim's have somehow adopted JGIII? That would explain some things. (low blow)

I don't know if this means anything, but in that rutgers game Griff went to the top of the zone at 9:24, it was 20-11. He lasted there until an offensive foul at 2:34 and it was 34-24.

Probably tough to make any correlations either way, but interesting.

Our moderators will protect us. :rolleyes:
1612563171519.png

Is anybody buying/defending what JB's selling on Kadary's PT?
Appears 100% alignment here in this thread(?) That says a lot.

JB can stubbornly hold the line with his confounding reasons -It Is Great To Be King.
Kadary is being held hostage by a stubborn old coach pulling reasons out of his... hat.

If the result is Kadary hits the transfer portal -oh my.
The already wavering fan support for JB and the program would reach a new low.
Unfortunate all the way around.
I'll add one caveat. If, and this is a huge if, Kadary actually came down with Covid over one of those breaks, then the possibility exists that he is getting winded more quickly than he did during Buddy's covid break.

All that being said, I think it's a lame excuse from coach with no actual basis in reality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom