My question for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

My question for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

Bunk ? Kadary is 18/19 year old D1 College Basketball player. What is JB talking bout ?
I'm confused!! So one argument is that 18/19 year old players don't get tired so playing 40 mins is no problem but not Kadary, he can't play more than 20 mins after half the season. I don't get it..

Did Kadary just start playing hoops this year? I think this argument is bunk.

One of the decisions parents make is coaching their kids. Its impossible to treat them fairly. Some are too hard on their kids others soft. In hindsight it probably would have been better if Buddy would have followed his brothers lead and gone away to school.
Take Buddy off the team and these issues dont exist. Granted SU would miss him as he is a very good player. I hope Jim wakes up before he really screws up and has Kadary transfer out.
Careful. People may attack you for saying that buddy shouldn’t have came here. If JB didn’t want him to come because of nepotism then he shouldn’t have changed his mind

He even mentioned Nepotism in the article, JB's post game PC on sat is gonna be Fire.
I just read the article and gotta give Axe credit.
He wrote the article without being disrespectful and giving the message that has been coming from here.

I think I get it. It's because the reporting in the PS is of low quality. You could even say that is below the average, or "standard" reporting that other papers have.

Exactly life long syracuse and central New York resident.

Seriously?? I don't even feel like Bad Dad here. People who should know better posting political bullshit.

What did you think would happen? Thanks for making the mod's time here more difficult. That's always welcome.
1612538696680.gif

Seriously?? I don't even feel like Bad Dad here. People who should know better posting political bullshit.

What did you think would happen? Thanks for making the mod's time here more difficult. That's always welcome. View attachment 196015

If it was me who made on of those posts I would have had my posts deleted immediately and barred access from this thread. Just calling a spade a spade treatment wise.

I honestly can’t see JB being mad at Axe. The article was completely fair and nothing cheap was said.
If JB can’t take this article then he legitimately needs an intervention.

Axe is a jellyfish

Axe is a jellyfish
Your takes on the media are why legitimate frustration at the media gets brushed aside.
I think I get why my frustration gets ignored because there are a lot of CuseRunners in the nation.

Brent Axe can be annoying but this article deserves our respect. He stepped up and wrote an article that hopefully JB understands explains the frustration of the fanbase.

I honestly can’t see JB being mad at Axe. The article was completely fair and nothing cheap was said.
If JB can’t take this article then he legitimately needs an intervention.
Agree that it was fair, but with how thin skinned JB is, I can definitely see him discussing this after the game. It wouldn't be unusual for him at all. He will also go on and on about how Axe or better yet, "people in the media who have never played a game of basketball, never mind coached thousands..." etc. He does the same thing year after year.

As a student reporter at the DO, I was on the other side of the yelling -- it's fun when you're 18/19 years old and just trying to ask legitimate questions to get berated. It did make me appreciate the coaches who weren't like that. I can see why recruits and families like Coach Cal based on my two interactions with him -- he's a schmoozer and didn't rip me for asking a legitimate question. JB is not and never will be confused as that guy.

Agree that it was fair, but with how thin skinned JB is, I can definitely see him discussing this after the game. It wouldn't be unusual for him at all. He will also go on and on about how Axe or better yet, "people in the media who have never played a game of basketball, never mind coached thousands..." etc. He does the same thing year after year.

As a student reporter at the DO, I was on the other side of the yelling -- it's fun when you're 18/19 years old and just trying to ask legitimate questions to get berated. It did make me appreciate the coaches who weren't like that. I can see why recruits and families like Coach Cal based on my two interactions with him -- he's a schmoozer and didn't rip me for asking a legitimate question. JB is not and never will be confused as that guy.
If JB can’t take that article he should be told by the AD to retire.

You are right about Cal and those type of schmoozers.

That article doesn’t say anything that JB can be upset about.
There is easily more stuff that can be said that could cause anger.

If it was me who made on of those posts I would have had my posts deleted immediately and barred access from this thread. Just calling a spade a spade treatment wise.
You will notice the offending posts are gone.

Gee, I'm sorry I don't spend 24 hours a day, 365 days a year moderating this board.

My most heartfelt apologies for stepping away from here for 30 minutes.

Oh, and guess what?

Your takes on the media are why legitimate frustration at the media gets brushed aside.
I think I get why my frustration gets ignored because there are a lot of CuseRunners in the nation.

Brent Axe can be annoying but this article deserves our respect. He stepped up and wrote an article that hopefully JB understands explains the frustration of the fanbase.
The chatter about this is growing

I wonder if you polled the other players on the team what the results would be
Hope it doesnt divide the locker room

One of the decisions parents make is coaching their kids. Its impossible to treat them fairly. Some are too hard on their kids others soft. In hindsight it probably would have been better if Buddy would have followed his brothers lead and gone away to school.
Take Buddy off the team and these issues dont exist. Granted SU would miss him as he is a very good player. I hope Jim wakes up before he really screws up and has Kadary transfer out.
I really like Buddy as a player... It doesn't have to be this way... Wake up JB...

What did you think would happen? Thanks for making the mod's time here more difficult. That's always welcome. View attachment 196015
Not to mention, extremely disprespectful to SWC75, who puts a lot of time and effort into providing this thread every week (football, too).

The chatter about this is growing

I wonder if you polled the other players on the team what the results would be
Hope it doesnt divide the locker room
gotta wonder

JB, in my opinion, no doubt is aware of the chatter and overall general sentiment/flavor in the community, fan base, etc. relative to SU sports, especially his hoops program. It's not a coincidence at all that he cited all of those statistics during his show last night either. He came prepared to spin the arguments/questioning many here have been saying for some time. He also is quite masterful at deflection, i.e. the "people in the media who have never played a game of basketball, never mind coached thousands," etc. remarks he has made in the past, or along those lines. Interestingly, he seemingly isn't aware of the irony (or simply doesn't care at this stage of his life/career) relative to his deflection prowess in relation to another individual whom recently was removed from his grand perch.

With social media and the like, is it just a matter of time before Kadary tweets, or puts something up on Instagram, etc. refuting JB's repeated remarks about Richmond's conditioning, or lack thereof?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom