My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

I havent listened to the show ...but my take is that there should at least be some call in questions...

theres just a level of unpredictability and suspense with live callers that there is no substitute for...

granted, it does go up in flames at times...but thats just part of the flavor of it all.

Pat how many years has JB been loyal to the University the program the community the fan base ? Well over 50 years between player, assistant coach, and head coach.
How many years was Hopkins loyal to Jim and waiting and promised the coach in waiting? and then because JB was selfish and wanted to be the oldest coach in America because he scared of changing into the next stage of his life, Mike I had to look and luckily found a good opportunity

How many years was Hopkins loyal to Jim and waiting and promised the coach in waiting? and then because JB was selfish and wanted to be the oldest coach in America because he scared of changing into the next stage of his life, Mike I had to look and luckily found a good opportunity
How delusional are you? Do you think you're famous now? Do you have an agent?

Welcome to Pat's Fairy Tales.

Pat have you called into any of the local shows with this beef you and JB are having. What has Manchild, or Infanti, or Axe said. I know all three can be jellyfish they are terrified of JB but wondering what they might have said.

Last place last year and 5-19 and second to last in the garbage Pac 12 this year is a good opportunity.

Last place last year and 5-19 and second to last in the garbage Pac 12 this year is a good opportunity.
Good money and good for family (DAD).

Everybody knows it was a combination of he knew Jim wanted to stay. Jim was forced to have an end date by NCAA. But imagine waiting, waiting, and being that close and then leaving!

I think the suspension when Jim sat out changed a lot.

I do have two separate sources that were 1° away from the two subjects. But I live in a fairytale land.

2 coach of the year awards and a McDonald’s AA coming in. You’re really going to count Hop out? Big mistake, have a feeling fans like you are parts of the reason he’s content where he is.

An aggressive matchup Zone really isn't that different than an aggressive man to man. Its easier to switch screens out of the zone, and the zone allows more chance to force passing in places you don't want to. Most Good Man2man focuses more on short passes denial. Our press basically is man to man. We need to play taller guys when not pressing like Dole at the 4.

2 coach of the year awards and a McDonald’s AA coming in. You’re really going to count Hop out? Big mistake, have a feeling fans like you are parts of the reason he’s content where he is.
Pot kettle black

Jackson Grant was going to UW no matter what. Hopkins may not even be there next season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom