My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

What’s it matter how many 5’s we have. We play Sidibe and if he is hurt then MD plays it. Getting a 3rd center to play good minutes is like drawing blood from a rock
Let’s hope Jesse has turned the corner here. Give him and Frank a full off season with weight training and hopefully they develop. That would be the best thing that can happen to this roster IMO.

Let’s hope Jesse has turned the corner here. Give him and Frank a full off season with weight training and hopefully they develop. That would be the best thing that can happen to this roster IMO.
Let’s see how it is. I have 0 faith in him

Let’s see how it is. I have 0 faith in him
That’s fair. It seems like we haven’t developed a 5 in forever but I’m hopeful one of those 2 will pan out. Frank was a highly rated recruit and should benefit with a full season under his belt and Jesse seems to be making strides. If we can get BS back that’s even better. We know he can at least play D if he’s healthy. No downside for us IMO if he comes back.

ooof his (not unexpected) comment on Jesse not being good at the 25-ft sprint to the corners as a primary reason he's not getting more minutes... just so very very unfortunate that is being used as criteria for our big men... ooof

JB's take, apparently-
IF KEITA COULD DO IT THEN ANY CENTER CAN DO IT

just ugh

ooof his (not unexpected) comment on Jesse not being good at the 25-ft sprint to the corners as a primary reason he's not getting more minutes... just so very very unfortunate that is being used as criteria for our big men... ooof
Lol in the little senior highlight video that CuseMBB posted on Instagram, they posted about 25 seconds of highlights each for Marek and Sidibe. One of Bouramas highlights was covering the corner 3 and blocking it vs FSU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom