My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wound up with 11 pages of notes, virtually all about the team and the fans, etc. There were some confrontational phone calls and JB went on at length. I'll try to get the first hour done tonight.

The big revelation is in the Twitch segment: Jim expects next year's team to consist of Benny, (who he thinks will be back), Jesse, Frank, Joe and Symir plus the 5 freshmen, three of whom will start and all of whom will play. He's not planning to hit the transfer portal at all!

Sounds like he said 2-3.

200.gif

"Joe was the better player". Let's run it back real quick:

That thread is so fore telling of this year.

It showed that group that are called disloyal idiots saw this season coming.

How can anyone say Joe was better than Richmond last year? Come on now.

Sounds like he said 2-3.
If JB doesn't bring 2 high quality experienced players in from the transfer portal for next season it will be another losing season. It would bring his judgement into real question.

Can you bring Corey Alexander with you? If so, I'm in!
I didn’t tell you how and why it was so easy to do it. Being a man of a tall stature, I googled his career, saw he played in the D league one it’s first year, saw an opposing team he would’ve played. I walk up, I go “hey Corey, former RiverDragon here, he laughs and goes “man, nobody knows who they are” ask for a pic and we laughed a little bit. He was actually super nice.

Is this how all the weekly shows look? With Matt Park essentially with his back to Boeheim? Kind of weird. The whole conversation is really weird and awkward.

I don't know why Braswell didn't believe JB when he said that he'd get a lot of playing time this year if he came back...The scary thing JB said in that clip is that Braswell would have gotten more playing time here than he's getting at Charlotte. Let that sink in for you of where our talent level is with a quote like that.

Last edited:
I didn’t tell you how and why it was so easy to do it. Being a man of a tall stature, I googled his career, saw he played in the D league one it’s first year, saw an opposing team he would’ve played. I walk up, I go “hey Corey, former RiverDragon here, he laughs and goes “man, nobody knows who they are” ask for a pic and we laughed a little bit. He was actually super nice.

That's brilliant! Way to gameplan!!!

Is this how all the weekly shows look? With Matt Park essentially with his back to Boeheim? Kind of weird. The whole conversation is really weird and awkward.

And Matt wears a mask while JB doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors