My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

That puts you 10 deep with players who have had playing time (6 new + Joe, Benny, Frank, Jesse) not sure anyone wants to come and be possibly 9-10 on a 7-8 man roster.
Your posts are insane. Jim Boeheim, is that you?

So JB expects Mintz.
I don’t get why Cole is gone.
I hope its his decision.

We really need a forward next year.
Benny and Bunch as the starting forwards with Jesse, Joe, Mintz is a scary lineup.
You really think if it wasn’t his decision coach would announce it publicly? “We’re forcing him out so he gone “

I listened to this and it seemed K wanted this to go on a little longer. JB kind of got abrupt at the end and basically shut it down and ended the conversation. Anybody else notice that? I wonder why JB wanted the fun to end.
JB was smart to shut it down abruptly. Coach K was taking a play out of Jordan's book. Jordan would soften and butter up opposing players before games then go out and kill them.

One instance (taken from Bleacher Report):
  1. The day before game 4 of the Bulls Suns finals with the Bulls leading the series 2-1. Michael and Charles Barkley went golfing. They played 48 holes of golf. And Michael bought Charles a $20,000 diamond earring. Johnny asked MJ, “what did you do all that for?” Michael responded, “he won’t get in my way the rest of the series, what’s $20,000 to me? Charles thinks we’re great friends. I hate that fat f—.” Jordan dropped 55 in game 4 and Barkley never touched him once.

This was not the first time "Mike from Durham" called into JB's show. I think when JB won his 900th game "Mike from Durham" called in with his congratulations. "Mike" said JB should thank PJ Carlesimo since a large percentage of the wins came against PJ. (FYI Thanks to SWC since I'm out of town and I'm quoting from his recap which I read every week.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom