My Take | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Take

It will be interesting to see how Hughes fits in. The front court seems too crowded with none of the forwards able to play center. I'd bet on a even guard rotation of Carey/Howard/Hughes to compliment MD/OB/DB/PC/BS in the frontcourt during ACC play. Moyer and Washington sit again but there is nothing wrong with that. Both will contribute as upperclassman. Buddy redshirts so Dad can coach another year?
Ms Juli has some say in that!!!!

Yep. When I was an undergrad at SU I remember leaving for home on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and having to drive back on Sunday of that weekend to be there for classes on Monday.
That's how I remember it too. I also remember having final exams as late as Dec 23. That has changed also. Finals now end mid-Dec.

Kids have it so easy these days. ;)

I'm sure she lets Jim make the basketball decisions at Syracuse.
Not necessarily Buddy taking a freaking redshirt year for no good reason (meaning he is injured.)

Not necessarily Buddy taking a freaking redshirt year for no good reason (meaning he is injured.)

Players redshirt for other reasons, mainly because they won't play or they're not ready. Many players have in the past and many will in the future.

Players redshirt for other reasons, mainly because they won't play or they're not ready. Many players have in the past and many will in the future.
You saw how good Jimmy Boeheim was against us? He is the lesser of the two brothers. Buddy has no reason to redshirt other than injury or if the FAMILY decides he should for the sake of the team.

You saw how good Jimmy Boeheim was against us? He is the lesser of the two brothers. Buddy has no reason to redshirt other than injury or if the FAMILY decides he should for the sake of the team.

www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4279472/jimmy-boeheim

Jimmy was not good against us and hasn't played much since. But that's beside the point.

There are many reasons he would redshirt outside of injury. The more you post the less I think you know about basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom