My Vision for this addition of the SU Orange | Syracusefan.com

My Vision for this addition of the SU Orange

CNY in Miami

Walk On
Shrader and Tucker were sort of thrown together last year, and I believe they passed the test, I think we will score a lot of points and will be an exciting team to watch.

There are plenty of good players coming back on both sides of the ball. Both sides will be more stronger, there are NFL players on each side of the ball.

We will have a historic season, 12-0 in the regular season, make the playoffs, Beat Alabama for the NC.

Enjoy the Season

Shrader and Tucker were sort of thrown together last year, and I believe they passed the test, I think we will score a lot of points and will be an exciting team to watch.

There are plenty of good players coming back on both sides of the ball. Both sides will be more stronger, there are NFL players on each side of the ball.

We will have a historic season, 12-0 in the regular season, make the playoffs, Beat Alabama for the NC.

Enjoy the Season
I was right there with you until...
left-turn-sign-x-w1-1l.png

Enjoy the Season

I’m with you. Why not. No one is taking my hope away just yet. Undefeated and a title it is. Heisman for Tucker. Dino COY.

"More stronger". Couldn't have said it better myself

I almost went with that myself.

Unfortunately the gifs were over 2 MB, which sets the whole board on fire. I don’t need that weighing on my conscience.

My favorite time of the year, the time of wonder. Getting past Louisville would really take the weight off my shoulders. At the very least I want to see the o line protect and completely agree play disciplined like a well oiled machine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom