My wife yelled at me for screaming at the TV | Syracusefan.com

My wife yelled at me for screaming at the TV

It’s been about 5 years since that happened. It’s a good feeling to yell and scream at the TV during a SU basketball game again. Must mean Cuse basketball is back!

Great, exciting win!!
My son and I are watching in the basement and absolutely woke my wife from her nap on the couch on the 1st floor

It’s been about 5 years since that happened. It’s a good feeling to yell and scream at the TV during a SU basketball game again. Must mean Cuse basketball is back!

Great, exciting win!!
Feels good to actually care about the team again...

And my wife was reacting the same way to me. Lol.

Last edited:

Great, exciting win!!
Same -- she told me I scared both her and the dog. And yes, at least 5 years -- so I have no regrets, lol. In fact they mentioned on the broadcast it has been 7 years since they had one at the Dome (Gillon vs Duke). And Battle hit one that same season at Clemson.

Last edited:
I’ve been married almost 35 years, so let me give you a little advice. If your wife yells because you yell at the TV, just calmly turn to her and say shut the eph up. If anyone speaks during the game, point at them and say what does THAT have to do with THIS game?

Works every time.

Last edited:
I’ve been married almost 35 years, so let me give you a little advice. If your wife yells because you yell at the TV, just calmly turn to her and say shut the eph up. If anyone speaks during the game, point at them and say what does THAT have to do with THIS game?

Works every time.
I've been married 57 years and that sure does not work in my house!!

I watched the game on replay and even though I already knew the final score, I still jumped up and let out a loud "YES!" when Q hit that shot. What a fun game to watch!

My son and I got yelled at for yelling. I need a sound proof basement or a new wife.

Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

She’s had a nice run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom