Myles Davis | Syracusefan.com

Myles Davis

BlackKnight76

All American
I'm on the Milford Academy website writing something for TNIAAM and I just noticed that Davis is not currently on their roster. Anyone know what's up?

He was a highly-regarded LB prospect who was part of our 2010 class, but ended up at Milford due to academics. He tore his ACl and has been rehabbing, and is scheduled to enroll at Syracuse. in Jan. He could really help our LB corps if he's all that's advertised.

I thought he was still recovering from knee surgery from last fall...will enroll at SU in the spring.

http://blog.syracuse.com/orangefootball/2011/09/syracuse_university_football_r_2.html

Another player who Chaplick said could make an immediate impact for the Orange next year is linebacker Myles Davis of Pittsburgh.

Myles Davis was detoured to Milford, along with Dyshawn Davis and Kobena, but tore up a knee early in the season. The Penn Hills High School graduate returned to Pittsburgh and had surgery to repair his ACL early this year and is rehabilitating his knee and taking some courses at a community college.

“He’s a captain and a leader … the whole thing,” Chaplick said of the 6-0, 220-pound Davis. “You’re going to see a great player when he comes back.”

http://blog.syracuse.com/orangefootball/2011/09/syracuse_university_football_r_2.html

Another player who Chaplick said could make an immediate impact for the Orange next year is linebacker Myles Davis of Pittsburgh.

Myles Davis was detoured to Milford, along with Dyshawn Davis and Kobena, but tore up a knee early in the season. The Penn Hills High School graduate returned to Pittsburgh and had surgery to repair his ACL early this year and is rehabilitating his knee and taking some courses at a community college.

“He’s a captain and a leader … the whole thing,” Chaplick said of the 6-0, 220-pound Davis. “You’re going to see a great player when he comes back.”

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. I thought he was staying at Milford for whatever reason.

^^ Came here to post this ^^
Just wait until he actually gets here. I'm going to beat that joke to death, wait for its reanimated corpse to arise and attack the board in all of its zombielike fury, and then beat it to death again.

Another interesting quote from that PS article:

“Myles Davis was the same quality of linebacker that Jermaine Pierce was,” Chaplick said of the 2006 Orange recruit who spent a season at Milford before enrolling at SU in 2007.

Just wait until he actually gets here. I'm going to beat that joke to death, wait for its reanimated corpse to arise and attack the board in all of its zombielike fury, and then beat it to death again.

Hahaha @ your new avatar, hysterical.

Another interesting quote from that PS article:

“Myles Davis was the same quality of linebacker that Jermaine Pierce was,” Chaplick said of the 2006 Orange recruit who spent a season at Milford before enrolling at SU in 2007.
Nice catch, Franz. Supposedly he would have been a program changing player.

I believe he is at community college until January, when he will enroll here..
Milford coach confirms this in today's P-S article.

Notable quote: “Myles Davis was the same quality of linebacker that Jermaine Pierce was,” Chaplick said"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom