Naheem McLeod Transferring to Syracuse (5/15/23) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Naheem McLeod Transferring to Syracuse (5/15/23)

I appreciate his four years, but how he left he absolutely bent us over. If he left like Marek did it’s one thing, but Jesse chose another way.
In what way? How was what he did different than what Starling did?

In what way? How was what he did different than what Starling did?
One played for a team for one year and didn’t live up to his potential at all, one played four years at a program where one coach allowed the player to grow every single year. Apples and oranges imo.

Not bragging but I am an easy 10
Is your ranking system a quadrant system, where all the numbers have the same amounts? Ie, there are just as many 1s in the world as 5s, 6s, 7s etc... Or is it a standard deviation type thing, where there are more 4s, 5s and 6s than all the other ones.

For me, a 10 has to be truly spectacular, not merely the top 10% of good looking people. Maybe more like 1%.

Hmm, random musings while we wait for Mintz to go pro or not.

Odd reply, how many times you used that "I bang cheerleaders" joke? You're a weird fella.
You guys use the same old joke, I give the same response. I was talking basketball, you came in with bs. Whatever.

The people have spoken.
walk off hansel GIF

I think you‘ve mentioned that you’re black so I’ll say Reginald Vel Johnson. Just kidding… Michael B. Jordan.
Vel Johnson is a national treasure.

the real problem is having 3 project centers on the roster - doesnt really make a lot of sense.
At the moment all of our players are a "project" depending on how Red coaches and his system. I have faith that he will put the pieces of the puzzle together quite well.
OMG. The post line above about where do we get our tall players, The Big and Tall Store...Funny, funny line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom