Nantz | Syracusefan.com

Nantz

raf4488

Starter
if he calls our game Thursday I may throw a brick through my TV. There is no more insufferable "blue blood" homer.

I'd imagine he will, right? Our region is the only one that's chalk, and it features true blue bloods like Indiana and Syracuse. I have to imagine that's where they'll send their top team, right?

I'd imagine he will, right? Our region is the only one that's chalk, and it features true blue bloods like Indiana and Syracuse. I have to imagine that's where they'll send their top team, right?

Lol that Nantz and Kellogg is their top team. Bilas, Raf and McDonough vs. those two idiots who don't understand basic rules or just ignore them when it suits their preferred outcome.

Lol that Nantz and Kellogg is their top team. Bilas, Raf and McDonough vs. those two idiots who don't understand basic rules or just ignore them when it suits their preferred outcome.
Oh it's not even close. Any team with Bilas and/or Raf is automatically the best broadcast team in the business.

Midwest wit Louisville, Duke, Mic St?

Nantz is always a blue blood homer. Always is biased for the UK's, UNC's, IU's, KU's etc. Thankfully CBS will probably have him in the Midwest to do the Duke/Mich St. and Louisville games. I don't think they have him in the East.

Nantz is the biggest CBS corporate shill I can't stand the guy on Football or College Basketball. He is only good when Sir Nick Faldo is with him on golf coverage. Nantz ALWAYS want the team that get his master CBS better ratings the dude honestly made that game TOTALLY INSUFFERABLE if Nantz does the East region I will listen to the game in Spanish. I don't think Nantz will do the East though the dude loves Texas and will probably do a Fri/Sun regional and that would mean most likely Dallas/South or Indy/Midwest. I think Raf/Verne will be in D.C. they did the East region last year.

Midwest wit Louisville, Duke, Mic St?
Ah, I forgot Duke was in that region. Okay, that might be where he goes, then. Better for us, and F them. Give me Lundquist, because that means we get Raf.

Nantz is probably busy coming up with the punch line he'll use for the Master's winner.
While he's a real professional in many respects, he has gone to the Jim McKay line of announcing. He likes nothing better than building a dream story. Used to love him. Getting so he's hard to take.

I heard that the announcers are going to be Billy packer, Dick Vitale and Jimmy Dykes :rolling:

Nantz is the biggest CBS corporate shill I can't stand the guy on Football or College Basketball. He is only good when Sir Nick Faldo is with him on golf coverage. Nantz ALWAYS want the team that get his master CBS better ratings the dude honestly made that game TOTALLY INSUFFERABLE if Nantz does the East region I will listen to the game in Spanish. I don't think Nantz will do the East though the dude loves Texas and will probably do a Fri/Sun regional and that would mean most likely Dallas/South or Indy/Midwest. I think Raf/Verne will be in D.C. they did the East region last year.

Nantz is most intolderable in golf, IMO, especially if Fake Mickelson is in contention.

Actually Nantz is totally intolerable at all sports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom