nassib's last 5 games | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

nassib's last 5 games

that's completely arbitrary, and it means Rakeen Cato and Browning are both top 50 QB. Infact, you must rate Cato even higher, he is top 3 in total yards.

I'm a pro evaluator, I could obviously not care less about whether you think I'm a good poster.

Will you at least admit that my post from last year was correct, and that Nassib was clearly not a top 50 QB last year? Consider the vitriol I got for that post last year: its the same people by and large, making the same arguments. I was correct then...do you respect your intellect enough to admit that I was correct last year?

I hope Nassib plays great the rest of the year, I seriously do. More likely, however, he is due for some regression, and will end the year with a passer efficiency rating that undermines your arbitrary "top 35 in rating + top 15 in total yards = top 50" formula.

Good lord, he has two games left, one is against Temple, and maybe against WVU in the bowl. It's more likely he ends up with close to 4000 yds and 30 TD's if Marrone lets him go all 8 then he going to drop.

Marrone might sit him early in the 2nd half against Temple.

http://www.jaguars.com/team/scouts.html

Which one are you? And why are you on a Syracuse message board.. As far as i can tell(i could have easily missed something) none of them have any connections to syracuse or syracuse university.

He was taking the team photo I guess (and by the way, none of the scouts on the Jags website are listed as having law degrees):

My buddy Steve Wood used to play on Grinnell, and was the all-time D3 scoring leader for some time I believe. Hmm, maybe he was just Grinnell's career leader, but because of how they play that might also be the D3 career leader. We played on the same law school rec league team, and he was just insane. Team Booyah, undefeated :) ....Wood is third from the left.

13331_518976759476_5408348_n.jpg

He was taking the team photo I guess (and by the way, none of the scouts on the Jags website are listed as having law degrees):
Is that FFCC holding the ball?

Does this mean Nassib is simply a product of the system, OL, Sales' return and West's emergence? No, but I do think it means he has absolutely benefited from those things.
I have long dreamed of the day when we wondered if our QB was actually good or if he was just the product of our system.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

105-170, 1496 yards, 12 TD, 1 Int, 158 qb rating

i guess that's decent.

in 06-08, their leading qb only had 13, 11 and 13 td for the whole year

he's obviously way better than I thought he'd be but I still maintain anyone who thought they saw anything like this coming the previous two years is still on crack.

I've said since the beginning of last year that he's been the best since McNabb. That first year, he threw too many fastballs and missed too many guys on deep routes. The past 2 years, though, he has gotten better and better. He's going to be a very big loss next year.

All I know is that I'm terrified of having to replace Ryan, Alec and Pugh next season more than any three players in a long time. Even moreso than DC3, because at least we had an idea about what Ant brought to the table.

We don't look bad, though. We should have a solid O line, running game, and a lot of good pieces on defense. They have some big, talented young guys in the program now. We will no doubt take a big hit at QB and at WR, but we should have a good ground game to fall back on. How many years has it been since we had a legit D-1 line. I never thought Mackey would grow into the role.

The last five games isn't because Nassib is suddenly a different player, it's because of Pugh and the run game have made the whole offense better.

Mostly, Pugh's return stabilized the line and gave them an attitude.

On the other side of the ball, it took Jay Bromley a while to really get to the level he achieved.