Nate Hackett ugh... | Syracusefan.com

Nate Hackett ugh...

elimunelson

Solvay Fanatic
May have been some of the worst play calling i've seen at the NFL level. I'm wondering if it was game 1 jitters or if he's not ready for prime time.

Yes but..... he's also not one of the 2 guys that fumbled near the goal line, missed the field goal or any of the other on field misses the Broncos didn't capitalize on. Yes we can do the could of, would of, should of but Denver had more than enough opportunities to get the W in the game.

On top of that lets be honest season openers are tough (with stars not playing the pre season, see Bengals performance on Sunday), I think he will be fine that was a tough road environment to start the year.

I get there are jitters but wow that was bad. And (as hurry-ups go) they had a ton of time to figure stuff out.

Next year if I'm a team with a chance for 9-8 I play my guys in some pre-season action. Can sneak a game in week 1 if you get a team that hasn't played their starters at all.

Yes but... he's also not one of the 2 guys that fumbled near the goal line, missed the field goal or any of the other on field misses the Broncos didn't capitalize on. Yes we can do the could of, would of, should of but Denver had more than enough opportunities to get the W in the game.

On top of that lets be honest season openers are tough (with stars not playing the pre season, see Bengals performance on Sunday), I think he will be fine that was a tough road environment to start the year.
the end of the game management was abject failure. Always chances to win beforehand but this is professional football. Hackett seems over his head if that is any precursor.

May have been some of the worst play calling i've seen at the NFL level. I'm wondering if it was game 1 jitters or if he's not ready for prime time.
I think Hackett has done enough to prove himself a good coach, at this point. He will do well in Denver

Get it but they should have won that game going away regardless. 2 goal line fumbles, yuck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom