Navy Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Navy Game Thread...

Halftime stats. SU leads 10-5.

1555797952128.png

Quick opinions:

Su opened sloppy. Porter may not have been as sharp at the start as we would like. However, Navy's ability to keep up with the Orange during the sloppy play seems to have awakened SU. Going into the half at +5 goals is always a good thing; made better when playing the academies because they are disciplined and taught to never give up, never give in. I think SU has far more talent than Navy, but that does not mean SU can rest on its laurels.

Glad to see SU taking everthing they do seriously.

Porter has awakened making some great saves. The D is looking sharper. The offense is passing unbelievably well (compared to the start of the season). I love that the team does not care who scores, so long as someone scores. That unselfishness leads to balanced scoring and making defenses have to defend everyone.

The transition game is in full play today (as it has been the past few weeks). It shows more so against a team with a significant talent differential. Still not sure why SU cannot clear all the time, but they are winning so I will complain less.

Desko has the team hitting on all cylinders. I think SU can play with anyone in the field. I see a contender team when the kids play like this.

Looking forward to teh second half to see how SU deals with success (NO LET DAOWN!)

Is it just me or has the camera work for lacrosse taken a huge step backwards this season?

Trimboli! 12-5. Need to keep the foot on the gas. Not because I hate Navy (other than my Air Force animosity, I fully respect them) but SU needs to prove to itself that they can bury teams with no remorse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom