NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

It just seemed weird that he picked the Knicks...why not the Kings? They passed on him for a PG before the Knicks did.

But yeah, probably a shot at Phil...in which case I think it would’ve been better if he directly said something about Phil.

Unless of course he wanted all the media attention about this rather than on the Cavs struggles.

I didn't see the context, they are playing the Knicks tonight, so I don't know if the Knicks were brought up to him or he did it himself. (Though he def wants to take shots at Phil)

“They’re all right. They would all kill us. The game gets worse as time goes on. Players are less talented than they used to be. The guys in the 50s would’ve destroyed everybody. It’s weird how human evolution goes in reverse in sports. Players get weaker, smaller, less skilled. I don’t know. I can’t explain it.”

Kyrie might be at the Garden tonight to watch his old team play the Knicks.
The Celtics play at Brooklyn tomorrow.

If he is there he will have a camera on him the entire time.

Matthew Dellavedova bothered Stephie. I have no doubt that Zeke and Joe would dog him out.
Because they didn't need to does not equate to "they couldn't"

Guards didn’t have to guard anyone on the perimeter then because nobody shot 3’s. They would have to adjust their defense as much as anyone in this era would have to adjust their offense.

I didn't see the context, they are playing the Knicks tonight, so I don't know if the Knicks were brought up to him or he did it himself. (Though he def wants to take shots at Phil)
No doubt the timing. The remark came after the 19-year-old rookie -- who LeBron has known for 5, 6 years -- put up 21 points, 7 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks and just 1 turnover in 30 minutes and the Cavs were headed to New York to play the Knicks.

And it was a dig at Phil, which LeBron admitted today when asked about it.

Now watch Frenchy Fuqua put up fiddy tonight.

LeBron looked like he was handling media coverage of the Cavs' early-season struggles and the weight of the world quite well today on the train headed back to the hotel after shoot-around. Guy next to him wasn't feeling the love, though.

No doubt the timing. The remark came after the 19-year-old rookie -- who LeBron has known for 5, 6 years -- put up 21 points, 7 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks and just 1 turnover in 30 minutes and the Cavs were headed to New York to play the Knicks.

And it was a dig at Phil, which LeBron admitted today when asked about it.

Now watch Frenchy Fuqua put up fiddy tonight.

LeBron looked like he was handling media coverage of the Cavs' early-season struggles and the weight of the world quite well today on the train headed back to the hotel after shoot-around. Guy next to him wasn't feeling the love, though.

Can you even imagine? My son may have stroked out.

i don't have an opinion on how the warriors would do in an earlier era, but the notion that they are non pareils and that hall of fame coaches and players from past times would have no chance of adapting to them is textbook recency bias

He's on fire this year and helped get lebron...finally...booed in The Garden.

Worth it.
He's not very good at basketball.

I respect that you have other reasons for acquiring a Kanter jersey.

Yeah.

Both in print today, and then in the game...it's great to see Basically a nobody...tell lebron to go fluck himself.

Its likeGraeme Lloyd throwing haymakers at the Orioles about 2 weeks after being traded for.

Maybe not, but he’s their second best player this year. McDermott may be their third.

I can’t believe I’m saying this about a team thats over .500.

Yeah.

Both in print today, and then in the game...it's great to see Basically a nobody...tell lebron to go fluck himself.

Its likeGraeme Lloyd throwing haymakers at the Orioles about 2 weeks after being traded for.
I wouldn’t be surprised if LeBron is pinging Adam Silver at halftime to announce his retirement.

Kaiser, we have more important business to take care of: getting Thurm into Cooperstown.

I wouldn’t be surprised if LeBron is pinging Adam Silver at halftime to announce his retirement.

Kaiser, we have more important business to take care of: getting Thurm into Cooperstown.
Thurman not even being on the ballot this year was quite disheartening.

Starting to get 2012-13 Lakers vibes from the Cavs. Oldest team in the league, slow, can’t guard anybody, make zero hustle plays.

Lakers didn’t have Lebron(Kobe was still very good until the achilles went, but he was not prime Kobe - Lebron still is) but there are some similarities.

Starting to get 2012-13 Lakers vibes from the Cavs. Oldest team in the league, slow, can’t guard anybody, make zero hustle plays.

Lakers didn’t have Lebron(Kobe was still very good until the achilles went, but he was not prime Kobe - Lebron still is) but there are some similarities.
Stick a fork in 'em.

Stick a fork in 'em.

Once again, the anti-jinx!

Mods, take note: I am going to come in the game thread the next time we’re losing and absolutely freak out. Let it slide, for the good of the program!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom