NBA 2018-2019 | Page 111 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

I’m still mad that Stern vetoed the Chris Paul trade from NO to LA in 2011. We haven’t been the same since.

It’s karma that this time our trade with NO goes through and we reclaim our place as the NBA’s best franchise.
LeBron’s new team has a higher pick than his old team and his new team tried to win.

LeBron’s new team has a higher pick than his old team and his new team tried to win.

Cleveland has been the luckiest franchise at the lottery in NBA history in the 2000’s. Not to mention the luck of LeBron being born in Ohio in the first place. It’s high time they took an L at the lottery. After they picked Anthony Bennett, they should never be allowed to pick number 1 again!

So the Knicks could offer 3, the Mavs picks and Smith Jr. for Anthony Davis.

The Pelicans could have the Duke teammates.
They gave up much less for Melo and took a ton of shlit for it.

Not happening.

My only concern with Barrett is how good of a shooter he will be. If he’s just a decent shooter, he’ll be a pretty good player.

If he’s a really good shooter, he’ll be a superstar IMO.

Jury is out on that. He’s got good all around skills and size/athleticism IMO. So basically, is he Billy Owens or is he Carmelo Anthony?

So anybody else find it hilarious that the way this draft lotto shook out the West is once again positioned to come away with the elite talent?

So tanking is basically dead now, right? Bottom 3 teams got 3rd, 5th, and 7th?

Message well received, NBA.

Thanks, Philadelphia.
Pretty much the Knicks tankathon season was all for not.

#3 and whatever/whoever you want that’s not named Mitch, for AD.

Re Zion... I wanted Zion in NY selfishly, but this is just such a lame landing spot for the most hyped player since Lebron.

It’s amazing how much better TNT does at producing these NBA games over ESPN.
The music in out of commercials/camera angles/studio show and Marv Albert at PBP.

Everybody always says it’s a two player draft, the draft is weak and there always end up being great players after the first couple picks.

I’ve constantly heard 3 player draft.

Pretty much the Knicks tankathon season was all for not.

It was, and it wasn't. If they didn't tank quite as hard and finished second or third worst, they'd be much worse off.

I think Barrett and Morant are roughly similar prospects, with Zion on another level. So the Knicks at least staying in the top 3 is good. And getting the Dallas pick to convey to Atlanta, meaning it's a year closer that the dallas picks convey to them, is nice. I'm heartbroken that we can't get Zion, but I think today is like a 7 out of 10 for the Knicks

It was, and it wasn't. If they didn't tank quite as hard and finished second or third worst, they'd be much worse off.

I think Barrett and Morant are roughly similar prospects, with Zion on another level. So the Knicks at least staying in the top 3 is good. And getting the Dallas pick to convey to Atlanta, meaning it's a year closer that the dallas picks convey to them, is nice. I'm heartbroken that we can't get Zion, but I think today is like a 7 out of 10 for the Knicks
I wanted morant to be honest with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom