NBA 2018-2019 | Page 109 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

I hear ya but his inability and apparent lack of interest in shooting ... I think too many guys get maxed and I don't know if I could max a guy who can't and won't shoot in today's NBA. Embid's fragility is a major factor for the Sixers, or should be. They can't - IMHO - move forward with those two as their alphas. It will be interesting to observe.
If other teams wouldn’t give Simmons a max then I agree but everyone in the NBA gets paid even if they suck at one thing.
Simmons can become an adequate shooter.

Chris Paul is cooked. He was awful against the Warriors.
Simmons is worth way more than Paul.
If this was Chris Paul 5 years ago maybe this trade happens.

The 76ers aren’t trading Simmons unless it’s for one of two guys LeBron James or Anthony Davis.

The Sixers are better off just scrapping Ben Simmons as a PG and try turning him into a SF with passing skills.
He can’t shoot but he can post and shoot floaters. The PG thing hurts Simmons.

I wouldn't say he was awful the entire series. He kept them in it game 6 and dominated the third. He's for sure past his prime and his contract is terrible. Agree there.

D6hyIsmXkAENCAg

Wonder if whoever gets the #2 pick would be willing to send it out for Simmons. Could talk myself into it from both sides. For the Sixers it would alleviate numerous problems. Barrett or Morant could fill a need while also helping significantly in terms of future salary issues that are about to cripple them if they keep Butler and/or Harris and then max out Simmons. Guess it comes down to if they feel either one has an elite ceiling and if they are willing to wait for them to develop.

Would seem like a no brainer for any of teams most likely to end up at #2.

Wonder if whoever gets the #2 pick would be willing to send it out for Simmons. Could talk myself into it from both sides. For the Sixers it would alleviate numerous problems. Barrett or Morant could fill a need while also helping significantly in terms of future salary issues that are about to cripple them if they keep Butler and/or Harris and then max out Simmons. Guess it comes down to if they feel either one has an elite ceiling and if they are willing to wait for them to develop.

Would seem like a no brainer for any of teams most likely to end up at #2.
If Phoenix ends up 2 that is a perfect trade for the Suns.
Phoenix wants a PG badly.

If the Suns get 1 it gives them Zion but doesn’t fix the position they need more than any PG.

So Trueblue25 would you prefer to get a top 5 pick from Kings pick but have to take the Memphis pick at 9 or keep the Celtics pick at 14 and have the Grizzlies pick roll over for 2020 or 2021?

I am thinking let’s get two top 10 picks this year.

Option A and pray we have a shot at Ja. Thats where I’m at

I didnt see the whole game, I suppose its possible he was pulled at the end of quarters when they were on defense instead of offense, maybe that skewed things somewhat, but that's still so hard to believe.

Greg Monroe played 1:41 last night and was -9

As soon as Embiid came out of the game, Toronto was getting easy layups at will. Zero rim protection with him out of the game.

That’s something Philly badly needs to add - a backup C who defends the rim.

Shams reporting that if the Knicks get the #1 pick, they’ll likely try to trade it and other assets for Anthony Davis. Says they’ve told other teams they plan to go all out for the Unibrow.

Shams reporting that if the Knicks get the #1 pick, they’ll likely try to trade it and other assets for Anthony Davis. Says they’ve told other teams they plan to go all out for the Unibrow.

Ian begley is saying the FO is divided on trading the #1 pick if they get it so thats the one I'm going to believe

I'm rooting for Atlanta to get the #1 pick.

If the Knicks don't get it that's what I'm rooting for

This draft sure falls off a cliff after 3.. De’Andre hunger is a nice college player but seems like a late lotto pick in most drafts

I mean where would John Wallace go in this draft ?

Jay Bilas needs to stop talking about second jump-ability.
It’s beyond annoying.

Is he trying to see if he can get over another phrase beyond “wingspan”?

The guy bringing up the envelopes was smiling I think the Lakers or Knicks won.

At least no suns or cavs getting top pick

How crazy ..Lakers , knicks, and pelicans battling for top pick ..

Lakers, really? Of course the Knicks are there.

3 of the top 4 to get bounced. Bulls get 7. Ugh.

The guy bringing up the envelopes was smiling I think the Lakers or Knicks won.

If it’s those two teams getting the top two .. it’s rigged

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom