NBA 2018-2019 | Page 190 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Pelicans had a nice draft -- acquired some nice role players in addition to Zion.

Someome please pick Bol Bol. Feel really bad for the guy. His medical tests must have been really bad.

Me too. His game is legit.

Bol to the Pelicans make a lot of sense here in the 2nd round. Nothing to lose, low risk pick for potential high reward if the kid can ever get healthy and prove that his foot problems aren't chronic.

Someome please pick Bol Bol. Feel really bad for the guy. His medical tests must have been really bad.

Have to think the league just doesn’t think he can stay healthy. Amazing he’s not even worth a second round pick to someone

For a draft that supposedly isn't that good the number of trades and even 2nd round swaps is just nuts.

Guy to the Knicks with #55. I like it.

I think he is the second or third best player in the draft. Sort of a Jimmy Butler type impact.

he could be the third best player in the draft and still suck

RFA. Very curious to see if we bring him back. I’ve heard we might view his foot as a ticking time bomb but he’s obviously a very good player as long as he remains healthy. Would be a big loss for us.

I love Brogdon's game. (Also maybe biased because my Dad and brother are UVA fans). He's definitely not a superstar or even a star really, but it just seems like his game is going to blend in well with just about any roster. I know it's not this easy with the timing and everything, but I'd rather have him for the Bucks than Bledsoe.

Did you know Brogdon went 50/40/90 last year?? Whoa

For a draft that supposedly isn't that good the number of trades and even 2nd round swaps is just nuts.

Even before any of the draft day trades, I counted just ten of the 30 second rounders that were held by the original team in that spot

I love Brogdon's game. (Also maybe biased because my Dad and brother are UVA fans). He's definitely not a superstar or even a star really, but it just seems like his game is going to blend in well with just about any roster. I know it's not this easy with the timing and everything, but I'd rather have him for the Bucks than Bledsoe.

Did you know Brogdon went 50/40/90 last year?? Whoa

Hard to say between him and Bledsoe. Bledsoe was clearly the better player in the regular season the past two years but obviously needs to show way more in the playoffs. I think Brogdon probably gets a bigger contract than him too.

Also, seems like Bucks fans themselves forget this: Brogdon is only like 8 months younger than Middleton right now.

Anywho, I love his game and hope that we create cap space, use it to add a piece or two, and then sign Middleton and Brogdon after the fact but we’ll see how it goes.

Unrelated: Woj dropped a tidbit that Kawhi might meet with Philly when free agency begins. If my math is right, they can keep one of Tobias/Butler and still have room to sign Kawhi. That’s scary as hell.

That got a LOL out of me.

I am basically convinced Reddish is a bust.
I'm on the record that Hunter is overvalued - as a fan I want my #4 selection to be a big impact guy and I don't see Hunter being that. As for Reddish - no expert but he seemed better in high school

I'm on the record that Hunter is overvalued - as a fan I want my #4 selection to be a big impact guy and I don't see Hunter being that. As for Reddish - no expert but he seemed better in high school

What's there not to like? He has a 7'2" wingspan, can switch/guard all positions and can actually shoot unlike Reddish. People over think the draft.

Bol Bol could be the Jokic of this draft.
Carsen Edwards weighs 200 pounds. Bol Bol weighs 208 pounds.
Carsen Edwards is 14 inches shorter than Bol Bol that is why he fell.
That weight he can’t hold up over 82 games.

What's there not to like? He has a 7'2" wingspan, can switch/guard all positions and can actually shoot unlike Reddish. People over think the draft.
What I don't like? He's a straight line player, not a great rebounder which could be an issue if he plays the 4, and IMHO he will never be one of your two best players. I think you can find the type of player he is later in the draft. I get why people like him and Atlanta obviously did. I'm in the minority but like all these picks, we can evaluate 5 years from now. Personally I think Jerome will be a better value than Hunter when we look back at this draft of UVA alums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom