NBA 2018-2019 | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Dr6zjbYVAAES0R3

I actually think the top 5 in the East are better than the top 5 of the West.
Also, Draymond is really trying to make this season interesting. He could be the one pushing Durant to leave after the year. Golden State will likely keep the entire team together but damn is Draymond really dividing that team up.
If its KD or Green the Warriors would ship Draymond in a minute but I really don't know his trade value.

Green/Livingston for Rozier/Horford;)

Yes I stole that from Bill Simmons.

Green/Livingston for Rozier/Horford;)

Yes I stole that from Bill Simmons.
I have stopped following Simmons but that actually would be a really good haul for Golden State. They would be getting Steph regular season insurance and Horford is Green lite without the baggage. I bet Golden State would ask for a draft pick as well.

Markelle Fultz is broken mentally. I feel for the guy

Debate i had with a friend; if Boston holds onto their #1 pick, do they pick Tatum? I know now they say they would, but also, easy to say that now
100%. That's why they traded down with confidence -- they were clear on who would go #1 and #2, and knew their guy would be there.

Apprently Caris Levert dislocated his foot last night and they are saying he will be back this year. Never heard of this type of injury before, but it looked nearly as bad as Hayward’s.

That's great news. Whenever you see something like that, I know I personally fear for the viability of the leg/ankle.

Lebron is the biggest female cat I've ever seen on the court. I hate his antics when he gets hit. You don't want the contact, stop initiating it. Everytime he's hit, he acts like he's been shot.

Lakers should win at least 5 of their next 7 going into that Jazz matchup IMO.

Wolves, Kings, Hawks, Blazers, Magic, Heat, Cavs

Got the first 4! Might just take all 7!?

LeBron with 44, 10, 9, and 3 blocks.

TrueBlue you think the Celtics are going to pursue Melo?
He is a guy they could for second team offense but he would have to accept being a backup off the bench.
He could help them with Smart on the floor.

Wes Johnson...modest numbers but he’s been starting(with Payton out) and shooting 47% from 3.

He started 40 games last year.

He’s long been considered a “bust” and he was certainly overdrafted, but teams keep giving him a role. Like, every team he goes to he ends up in the rotation. Good for him.

Wes Johnson...modest numbers but he’s been starting(with Payton out) and shooting 47% from 3.

He started 40 games last year.

He’s long been considered a “bust” and he was certainly overdrafted, but teams keep giving him a role. Like, every team he goes to he ends up in the rotation. Good for him.

He was def drafted too high, but agree, he's basically been a 20 MPG player every season of his career. He's 11th among all players from his draft class in career minutes, per BBref he's made about $26 million in his career (and counting). Not too bad.

It was pretty insane he was picked before Boogie Cousins though

He was def drafted too high, but agree, he's basically been a 20 MPG player every season of his career. He's 11th among all players from his draft class in career minutes, per BBref he's made about $26 million in his career (and counting). Not too bad.

It was pretty insane he was picked before Boogie Cousins though

Yup. If he was picked 16th or something, the narrative would be a lot different on him. We knew he had very little off the dribble game at Cuse and he was older when he got drafted(23 I think?), so looking at that now it’s hard to figure why he went 4th. Good athlete, nice looking stroke(honestly thought he’d shoot a better % for his career though), pretty good and fairly versatile defender, good guy. Just was overdrafted.

As for Cousins...my father is a Sixers fan and still talks about how he knew Cousins was a better pick than Evan Turner at number 2. He was harping on it before that draft and still brings it up.

He also was saying back in ‘96 that Philly should take Kobe #1. Obviously Iverson was a great Sixer, but he still brings up how he was the only one saying they should take Kobe back then.

He was right both times, lol.

TrueBlue you think the Celtics are going to pursue Melo?
He is a guy they could for second team offense but he would have to accept being a backup off the bench.
He could help them with Smart on the floor.
I wish, I think it has mild possibility of helping.

As for Cousins...my father is a Sixers fan and still talks about how he knew Cousins was a better pick than Evan Turner at number 2. He was harping on it before that draft and still brings it up.

He also was saying back in ‘96 that Philly should take Kobe #1. Obviously Iverson was a great Sixer, but he still brings up how he was the only one saying they should take Kobe back then.

He was right both times, lol.

Turner went 2, Favors 3, Johnson 4 in that draft; the 3 guys before Boogie. I know some of this is hindsight, but man, Boogie was (and is) just so damn talented and skilled, especially for a guy at his size.

If I was a good team, (any team, really, but especially a good team) I wouldn't want to touch Melo. Seems like more trouble than he's worth.

Turner went 2, Favors 3, Johnson 4 in that draft; the 3 guys before Boogie. I know some of this is hindsight, but man, Boogie was (and is) just so damn talented and skilled, especially for a guy at his size.

If I was a good team, (any team, really, but especially a good team) I wouldn't want to touch Melo. Seems like more trouble than he's worth.
What's funny is...

all three of those guys have done more winning than Boogie, tho.

What's funny is...

all three of those guys have done more winning than Boogie, tho.

Hey, Boogie has never lost a playoff series. Think about that

More serious comment: think Boogie is going to have some playoff success this year

I could see the Cavs trading Love and the Lakers aren’t a bad fit.
Ingram and fillers.

I think the Cavs will for sure trade him at some point. I don't think this season. Could be wrong, but his injury doesn't help

Lakers aren't taking on that salary until they see how next summer goes, right?

I could see the Cavs trading Love and the Lakers aren’t a bad fit.
Ingram and fillers.
Right. Because Love is one of LeBron's boys.

Celtics so far this season remind me a little of Cuse. Great on paper and high hopes, but not working out as well so far with some shooting probs. Great win over Toronto only to shoot 5 for 33 from 3 (if I counted correctly) in a loss to Utah. Inconsistency. Pick it up Boston, and SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom