NBA 2018-2019 | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

So the Jazz look pretty crappy.

Did Jonas Jerebko mean so much to them?

Did Grayson Allen make them suck?

How much more losing before Snyder goes full on psycho?

tumblr_lugc52TtAi1qznfdeo1_500.gif

Did Jonas Jerebko mean so much to them?

Did Grayson Allen make them suck?

I was going to ask you what’s going on with them, but I didn’t want to jinx the Laker game so I was going to wait.

I had them slotted in as a 50-55 win team and a 3-5 seed type.

I was going to ask you what’s going on with them, but I didn’t want to jinx the Laker game so I was going to wait.

I had them slotted in as a 50-55 win team and a 3-5 seed type.
I really don't know. They've played the most road games in the NBA I think, so that doesn't help, but they've also been uncharacteristically poor at home.

I hope they're active before the trade deadline. They need to be shaken up. Their front office likes to maintain what they have and let things develop, bit I think they really need some fresh blood.;

Umm
Click

It’s long been rumored Dwight was on his “D. Kelly”. Lots of puff pieces about Dwight this summer. Makes you wonder if they knew what was coming and were trying to get ahead of things.

It’s long been rumored Dwight was on his “D. Kelly”. Lots of puff pieces about Dwight this summer. Makes you wonder if they knew what was coming and were trying to get ahead of things.
A 7’ power bottom is rare
Good god

A 7’ power bottom is rare
Good god

Dwight’s a certified clown but I don’t know how much of this one I believe.

That said, I thought it was really noticeable last summer/offseason how Dwight was getting talked up for the first time in awhile. All kinds of excuses made for him. Seemed strange. Makes me wonder if it was pre-emptive damage control.

Dwight’s a certified clown but I don’t know how much of this one I believe.

That said, I thought it was really noticeable last summer/offseason how Dwight was getting talked up for the first time in awhile. All kinds of excuses made for him. Seemed strange. Makes me wonder if it was pre-emptive damage control.
That’s fair
I don’t even care if it’s true it’s believable. And the way he treated Stan he deserves some BS
He’s a clown regardless
Win win

That’s fair
I don’t even care if it’s true it’s believable. And the way he treated Stan he deserves some BS
He’s a clown regardless
Win win

Even with that Stan thing, Dwight was trying to play that off a few months ago. It felt like there was an effort to push a positive narrative on him. Just makes you wonder.

And yeah, I agree...I don’t care if it’s true or not. I think Dwight was a great player in his prime and a clown, regardless.

Tyler Lydon needs to get traded. His garbage time stats this year are off the charts. He's the only guy out of our recent draftees that I think can stick if he was just given a shot to make a rotation.

Tyler Lydon needs to get traded. His garbage time stats this year are off the charts. He's the only guy out of our recent draftees that I think can stick if he was just given a shot to make a rotation.
I was thinking about that too and I agree but I can't think of a roster that would acquire him and give him minutes. I think he needs some injury help to get some minutes.

I was thinking about that too and I agree but I can't think of a roster that would acquire him and give him minutes. I think he needs some injury help to get some minutes.

Probably too small of a sample size, but he's 6 for 8 with 16 points and 4 rebounds in 26 minutes this year. He could help a team that needs offense.

Kevin Durant is going insane against Toronto right now. 47 points. Just hit the tying 3.

Kevin Durant is going insane against Toronto right now. 47 points. Just hit the tying 3.
I know it's a personal taste thing but anyone who watched that game who didn't recognize what a great product the NBA is - I'm sorry I don't get it. Also, not one guy fouled out, not a single ego maniac coach making a scene, and I could not name one official. KD's 3 with Leonard in his face. Whoa man.

Probably too small of a sample size, but he's 6 for 8 with 16 points and 4 rebounds in 26 minutes this year. He could help a team that needs offense.
Nothing probably about it... way too small

Pascal Siakam must underrated player in the NBA.

I was randomly watching an early season game and Siakam was pulling off all these moves off the dribble and i literally did a double take. Couldn't believe it was him

so, what is everyone's take on the clippers?

so, what is everyone's take on the clippers?

I don’t see it continuing.

However if they make the playoffs, Doc Rivers deserves strong coach of the year consideration.

If they keep doing THIS, or anywhere close to this, then he should be a unanimous COY award winner.

Also, I hope Gallo stays healthy and produces like this all year.

And Tobias Harris...SU snub aside, I’ve always liked his game as an NBA player. Nice to see him really blossom into what he’s become.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom