NBA 2018-2019 | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

I still can't get over it. Really, throw Phoenix and the Kings in there too though
Boston as well.
Atlanta tried to get this deal.

3 team trade Boston gets 3, Atlanta gets 6 and 2019 Sacramento pick to take Trae Young, Orlando gets Rozier/Yabusele 27 and Memphis pick from Boston.

Ainge declined.

Really? Even given the questions about Fox's shooting?
At least fox’s form could be worked with .. ball looks like a fish flopping around a dock when he raises up

I still can't get over it. Really, throw Phoenix and the Kings in there too though
Bagley over Luca .. pretty stupid .. at least you can dream on Tre young’s ceiling .. bagley is less athletic .. willie cauley Stein

If you haven't seen Halleluka, here it is from Isaac Lee and Jason Gallagher of The Ringer (live performance):
This was the SAME night that Luka dropped an 11-0 run to win the game.

Never would have guessed Steph Curry would be crazy. Like claiming the moon landing was fake.

Robert Williams should not have been the 27th pick in the draft.
Not many guys in the league could do what he did to Anthony Davis.
Davis had 41 but when Williams was on him he wasn’t as good.

Robert Williams should not have been the 27th pick in the draft.
Not many guys in the league could do what he did to Anthony Davis.
Davis had 41 but when Williams was on him he wasn’t as good.

How come he’s barely played? Injury? Or just young guy not getting minutes on a good team yet?

Lakers crowd gives Wade a standing O upon entering the game. Well done.

Has this been happening all year on the road for him? It should.

How come he’s barely played? Injury? Or just young guy not getting minutes on a good team yet?
Last thing. He is behind Horford, Baynes, Theis they can’t give him minutes this year but he will get them as he develops.

Last thing. He is behind Horford, Baynes, Theis they can’t give him minutes this year but he will get them as he develops.
horford is done

John Wall looks out of shape. I can't believe the Wiz are so mediocre though. They play hard only when they see the Green. Celtics on a 7 game winning streak. Next week's game in Milwaukee will be fun.

Raps were struggling with 3 losses out of 4... but they comeback with blow out wins vs the Clippers and Warriors on back to back nights on the road.

Raps were struggling with 3 losses out of 4... but they comeback with blow out wins vs the Clippers and Warriors on back to back nights on the road.

from what i can tell, they are mad athletic at almost every position and even their backups are defensive hounds. you also failed to mention Kawkhi didnt play..but all the warriors guys did.

John Wall looks out of shape. I can't believe the Wiz are so mediocre though. They play hard only when they see the Green. Celtics on a 7 game winning streak. Next week's game in Milwaukee will be fun.

Did you tune in after Wall got landed on by Kyrie?

Kyrie was ridiculous last night by the way.

from what i can tell, they are mad athletic at almost every position and even their backups are defensive hounds. you also failed to mention Kawkhi didnt play..but all the warriors guys did.

The Raptors had to beat the Warriors in OT last month when they played in Toronto, and GSW was missing Curry and Green I believe.

I still have GSW as the overwhelming favourite to win the title. It was nice to sweep the season series from them, but they are a proven playoff team, and the Raps are the opposite of that,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom