NBA 2018-2019 | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

So the Jazz look pretty crappy.

Did Jonas Jerebko mean so much to them?

Did Grayson Allen make them suck?

How much more losing before Snyder goes full on psycho?
Welcome Back Kyle Korver. Life is Good!!!

I wonder what percentage of American sports fans can name a single player on the Denver Nuggets, who have the best record in the West at almost the 1/3rd point of the regular season.

Capture.JPG

I wonder what percentage of American sports fans can name a single player on the Denver Nuggets, who have the best record in the West at almost the 1/3rd point of the regular season.

View attachment 146486

I could name almost 10 of their players before looking at this post, but I'm also a freak lol. I think the average NBA fan could name at least Jokic and Millsap, but none of these guys are household names for people that don't really pay attention to the NBA.

Last night the Warriors proved that when they care they are still the best. Quite an impressive win in Milwaukee. The first time the Bucks have been held under 100 all year.

Last night the Warriors proved that when they care they are still the best. Quite an impressive win in Milwaukee. The first time the Bucks have been held under 100 all year.

Yeah. And they don’t even have Green.

And Cousins is probably going to start playing in a few weeks.

They will be completely unguardable.

I thought they already cut Lydon?

No, he’s gotten some garbage time minutes in blowouts this year. He last played on 11/27.

I’m hoping he can pick up a few “normal” minutes with Millsap down.

holy moley

celts 133 bulls 77

worst loss in bulls history

And on that note, I’d like to point out that I was NOT sold on picking Ball over Fox.

Fox looks really good this year. I’m not surprised whatsoever. He’s too fast.

I've hated Ball since day 1. All I needed to know about who was better was that tourney game between UK and UCLA. I hope Lebron trades his ass.

I've hated Ball since day 1. All I needed to know about who was better was that tourney game between UK and UCLA. I hope Lebron trades his ass.

My assessment of him before the draft order had even been decided was “about halfway in between Greivis Vasquez and Jason Kidd”.

I don’t hate him. There’s certain things about his game that I love. But he’s not a great fit with LeBron, and his shooting is ridiculous. Like Frank Howard, he can’t really go by anyone in the halfcourt. He’s good at looking up the court and IMO shows signs of being a really good defender.

Fox, to me, looked like a can’t miss really good guard in this current NBA.

My assessment of him before the draft order had even been decided was “about halfway in between Greivis Vasquez and Jason Kidd”.

I don’t hate him. There’s certain things about his game that I love. But he’s not a great fit with LeBron, and his shooting is ridiculous. Like Frank Howard, he can’t really go by anyone in the halfcourt. He’s good at looking up the court and IMO shows signs of being a really good defender.

Fox, to me, looked like a can’t miss really good guard in this current NBA.
Really? Even given the questions about Fox's shooting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom