NBA 2018-2019 | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Vlade wants to hire Luke Walton.
Sorry but that guy doesn’t deserve a second job so soon.
I don’t get it.
Lenny Wilkins got a whole bunch of jobs.

Lenny Wilkins got a whole bunch of jobs.

True, but he won though. Though looking it up, it took him some time.

I’ve got nothing against Luke, I wish him the best. I like him. I was never impressed with his rotations or minutes distribution.

He’s a young coach though. And bottom line, I can’t really say any of his teams “shouldve“ won more games. This year being a disappointment wasn’t his fault, big picture wise.

It's astonishing to me he's still being talked up as a high pick. He shot 35.6% from the field last season. And the defenses were usually pretty preoccupied with Zion and Barrett, so you'd think he might have had some good looks

Nobody with his 2PT% has ever survived in the NBA as even a decent role player. If Reddish isn’t playing overseas within 5 years, he’ll be the ultimate outlier.

Vlade wants to hire Luke Walton.
Sorry but that guy doesn’t deserve a second job so soon.
I don’t get it.
lakers' young players all developed under his watch. kings have a young roster. i get it.

lakers' young players all developed under his watch. kings have a young roster. i get it.

Hmm...kinda.

I mean, Randle did. But he brought him off the bench and played him like 28 mpg when he was the best player on the team.

Kuzma did. Ingram did.

Russell didn’t.

Ball...incomplete due to injury.

Low key, Hart was super disappointing this year. Hoping injury was the cause.

Ha, East sucks.

It's just two games out of two seven game series, but two East contenders didn't exactly come out throwing haymakers.

Woj saying Kings have a deal with Walton already.

That did not take long.

Next season Kings might have a better chance to make the playoffs than the Lakers as of right now.

Clippers played really well for about 21 of 24 minutes in the first half and are down thirteen to the Warriors. When GSW is clicking, it’s just another level.

Clippers played really well for about 21 of 24 minutes in the first half and are down thirteen to the Warriors. When GSW is clicking, it’s just another level.

It's unbelievable. Harrell has been a beast though

I've said this many times, but when Steph is on a heater its like nothing else. The dude could pull up from half court and I'd think it's going in.

It's unbelievable. Harrell has been a beast though

I've said this many times, but when Steph is on a heater its like nothing else. The dude could pull up from half court and I'd think it's going in.

He just grabbed his twelfth rebound and hit a three falling down.

Jerami playing really well today for okc.

What I saw, he wasn’t playing all that good. At least not offensively.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom