NBA 2018-2019 | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Brooklyn can’t possibly win with Russell hitting really tough shots being their main offense all game, can they?

They’re hanging in there, but the quality of Philly’s looks are way better. These guards who routinely make “bad” shots are something else though.

Ben Simmons is a bigger version of Rajon Rondo.
His lack of shooting kills Philadelphia in the halfcourt.

Ben Simmons is a bigger version of Rajon Rondo.
His lack of shooting kills Philadelphia in the halfcourt.

The regular season versus playoff Simmons is really crazy.

He’s clearly very talented, but his deficiencies are so glaring.

The regular season versus playoff Simmons is really crazy.

He’s clearly very talented, but his deficiencies are so glaring.

He’s playing well tonight though. Getting a head of steam in transition and going right to the hole whenever possible.

And that little dribble handoff/screen to Redick has been effective when they play too far off Simmons and there’s nobody there to switch onto JJ.

Great answer by Philly this game. Fun series if Brooklyn can get one at home.

Simmons, Embiid, and Reddick all bouncing back with big games.

Nets hero ball shots have not been sustainable this half.

I like Philly in six.

Nets will take one in Brooklyn where they’re hot and Embiid inexplicably shoots 8 3’s.

Shoot, I bailed on this game and went to bed too early. This makes me wanna shimmy.

Last edited:
Really tough for Cousins. Hate injuries. Still think GS in 5, but what a comeback from LAC.

Really tough for Cousins. Hate injuries. Still think GS in 5, but what a comeback from LAC.
Yeah he lost money again which sucks for the guy.
I do think the Clippers will win a home game so this could be a 6 game series.

Tough loss for Cousins but GSW is better with Looney on the floor. Makes Kerr's life easier in the long run playing line ups he is more comfortable with.

Poor Den / SAS, they got the NBATV game tonight. Knew they wouldn't be on TNT, but I'll be watching!

Poor Den / SAS, they got the NBATV game tonight. Knew they wouldn't be on TNT, but I'll be watching!

Bucks got it tomorrow too. It hasn't offended me too much in the past because the Bucks past playoff teams weren't really exciting (minus maybe last season) and they would ultimately lose, but it hurts not being able to watch my team in the playoffs now that they seem likely to win. At least it's only one game though; they used to put like the entire Bucks series on NBA TV.

Lou Williams is having a very unique career. Averaging 20 per game for the first time after like 13 years in the league, and he's a bench player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom