NBA 2018-2019 | Page 234 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

That seems like a hilariously awful deal for Houston.
They gave up 2 unprotected picks and 2 swaps for high usage worse defender than Chris Paul.
This is the worst trade this year.

Even if the rockets had to deal Paul the resources they gave up are insane and that Westbrook contracts eats up cap space.

So over the next 7 years the thunder have added 8 first round picks and 4 first round pick swaps. Is that right?

[
That seems like a hilariously awful deal for Houston.
Well OKC has about a million draft picks so they are in full tanking mode. Who knows about Houston. Put on channel 370. Houston is on playing summer league and all their brass are there. They went from hanging out to all talking on their phones. It's funny.

[

Well OKC has about a million draft picks so they are in full tanking mode. Who knows about Houston. Put on channel 370. Houston is on playing summer league and all their brass are there. They went from hanging out to all talking on their phones. It's funny.

It makes zero sense for Houston for all the reasons Alsacs said. And I don’t see Harden and Russ complimenting each other at all.

The more I analyze this trade the more I can’t believe Houston was that dumb.
This is just an atrocious fit.

The more I analyze this trade the more I can’t believe Houston was that dumb.
This is just an atrocious fit.
Eh, worth a shot. They weren’t coming out of the West with old man CP3

Terrible trade for Houston.

Lakers, Clippers, and Rockets saying F it to Draft Capital. It will be interesting to see what the West looks like in 5 years.

Where do the other pieces on the Rockets fit?
Westbrook and Harden are atrocious defensively.
These guys can’t fit together. It’s like they need to convince Westbrook to play with the second unit.

If Paul could not get along with Harden, what do you think will happen when Westbrook shows up.

Eh, worth a shot. They weren’t coming out of the West with old man CP3
They gave up a lot of draft captial which could be used in other deals.
They got worse defensively.
They added a high usage rate guy over Paul who is not a high usage guy.

They completely killed their spacing. Westbrook can’t shoot. Defenses will not respect him when Harden has the ball.
It kills their half court offense.

They completely killed their spacing. Westbrook can’t shoot. Defenses will not respect him when Harden has the ball.
Westbrook can’t shoot, but Harden, Gordon and Tucker can. Capela is a mobile big.

I think Houston is more likely to come out of the West today than they were yesterday.

Harden also can rest so he isn’t dying at the end of playoff games.

CP3 and Harden hated each other. He had to go.

Morey is on record as saying the stats don’t back up the perceived value of most draft picks included in trades.

Morey is all about getting top players. Russ had a bad year last year, but was very good at the rim.

Not saying I think they’ll be good, but Morey wasn’t going into the season with Harden and CP3 at each other’s throats while the rest of the west was getting better. At the end of the day, Morey would say he now has two of the top 10 guys in the league.

Again, not agreeing necessarily, but just what I believe Morey would say.

I dont contribute much, but darn this NBA thread is must watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom